Jaheira Romance

Hi, wasn't sure where to post this. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of each of Jaheira's love talks. Like is there a list of each one.  My romance is stuck on 29 and I'm not sure what to do. I figure there is a list out there somewhere of them all for SOA. I have the list for TOB.

I looked at the guidelink, I noticed on LT 25 She starts out: This is a Dangerous life...   for me this hasn't happened. Yet my LT is set to 29 and I haven't encountered the bandits yet. Already did Xzar's quest and ployers.  I have shadowkeeper is there anything I can set to fix the romance?

If you say the LT is at 29, do you mean the variable "Global("LoveTalk","LOCALS",29)"?

If so, did your last LT start with: ~So, what do you think of Amn so far? It is certainly not without its charms, or its hardships lately. ~

The linked guide didn't load corretcly for me. The variable counts 2 numbers for one Lovetalk (even numer triggers it - starting at "2" for the first lovetalk, odd number is the waiting period until the next one).

So, if it is Global("LoveTalk","LOCALS",29) for you, the next LT wouldhappen for Global("LoveTalk","LOCALS",30) after the timer "("JaheiraRomance","GLOBAL")" run out and would start with:

~We have had many people seek our deaths so far. Some would have been friends had things been different. This weighs on my mind.~

1 hour ago, jastey said:

If you say the LT is at 29, do you mean the variable "Global("LoveTalk","LOCALS",29)"?

If so, did your last LT start with: ~So, what do you think of Amn so far? It is certainly not without its charms, or its hardships lately. ~

The linked guide didn't load corretcly for me. The variable counts 2 numbers for one Lovetalk (even numer triggers it - starting at "2" for the first lovetalk, odd number is the waiting period until the next one).

So, if it is Global("LoveTalk","LOCALS",29) for you, the next LT wouldhappen for Global("LoveTalk","LOCALS",30) after the timer "("JaheiraRomance","GLOBAL")" run out and would start with:

~We have had many people seek our deaths so far. Some would have been friends had things been different. This weighs on my mind.~

She skipped from LT21 straight to LT29, I'm so confused this hasn't happened b4.

LT21 ~ I Worry sometimes....

to

LT29~ We have had many ppl seek our deaths so far...

No bandit ambush or galvery quest yet.  All ive done is Ployer and Xzar q's. Tried resting right after LT29 and still no bandits and the romance is still on 1. I couldn't find that Global link in shadowkeeper. Her Lovertalk variable is 31 now. Where do I check those values u are asking?

I'm sorry, but I can't help. I don't see any reason why three LTs should be skipped, they are just normally timer-triggered dialogues as far as I can see.

Going after a German romance walkthrough (http://www.yiya.de/games/baldur2/index.htm ) the ambush of Ertof Dand after resting happened after LT "26" (~This is a dangerous life we seem to lead, it does seem. I wonder if you always think it will be so?~). After the LT the variable would be at Global("LoveTalk","LOCALS",27). But I can't recommend just setting it, because I have no idea how it is triggered (not by Global("LoveTalk","LOCALS",27) as far as I can see, so it's probably more complicated).