Yoshimo's Remorse is now available

We know that this idea was somewhere present in the community for a while. Continuation of Yoshimo's quite melancholic story in the Throne of Bhaal? Well... now it's true. I must say that wouldn't happen if it wasn't because of @jmaeq , who became that project's co-author. Many may have realized that Yoshimo is one of my favorite NPC. I created Yoshimo Romance. I translated Yoshimo Friendship and kept the mod (and other NPC IEP projects) updated...

...this is something new, though. It offers a bit different experience Something we hope many people will enjoy. This project does not change Yoshimo's original story, but tells the next chapter. How is it different to Yoshimo Romance then? Well, first of all, to experience new chapters of the story introduced by the Romance, you must first create a romantic bond with the NPC, while here it's something for all Bhaalspawn's to enjoy - including those not interested in romances. Also Yoshimo isn't directly present in ToB if you use the Romance, while here his presence will be much more significant. All in all, I am proud of both Yoshimo Romance and Yoshimo's Remorse, but they offer different kind of content and use quite different approaches.

But hey, enought talking, right? I bet many of you would rather enjoy the mod, rather than listen to some old modder's babbling! So here it is - Yoshimo's Remorse. Enjoy, everyone!

@jmaeq - thank you for taking care of the project, helping me, writing stuff, coding, testing... I am glad you are here, as a co-author.

They are compatible but you can't experience both romance and remorse. Romance includes events in SoA that can't be compromised with the remorse events. However you may have both there, installed. Just know that if you romance him, you won't experience the content of this mod. But if you do not romance him or start a new ToB game, remorse content will activate.