Unknown mod

Guest ront

Thank you for your interest in the modification.

I think the mod you are reffering to is an old modification called "Grabmal-Mod" in german I startet with a fellow modder named "Knight" ~20 years ago. The mod is now under the caring hands of @jastey. There is no ETA yet.

There is a topic here at G3 about it:

Knight's Grabmal Mod

At the moment Jastey is busy with other things she mentions in the above topic and I am also working on some other modifications, but chances are good that this mod will be released sometime. It is dormant, not dead. 😉

1 hour ago, Guest Morgoth said:

there is no mention of Knight's Grabmal mod anywhere. Was it released on Kenzerburgforum?

It's on my HD, 80% completed and in German. I am planning on working on it eventually, after I'll manage to escape the ad infinitum cycle that is modding for SoD.

1 hour ago, Guest Morgoth said:

@Acifer, did you make any progress on Skyfire?

Yes I do! At the moment I am very busy with another modification, which I will announce in the near future. I am currently working on the suggestions of my closed beta testers. I hope to introduce this mod soon, when the closed beta-testing phase will be finished. Skyfire has to take a step back for now, but as soon as the other mod has been announced for open beta I will finish the work on Skyfire. For the Grabmal mod I updated some areas some time ago, but it's up to Jastey to continue on that project.