BG1 NPC for SOA and BG1NPC mod

2 hours ago, Guest Rik said:

I really really hope you are able to find good writers for this mod. You frankly deserve it.

Thank you! Yes, it would be nice if someone could help me with writing dialogs for the NPC of this mod. The author of the mod said that he himself does not plan to write new texts, but does not mind if others continue his work. Now I am adding new texts and have already added quite a lot of them, but I have never written dialogues before and it is difficult for me. And also, since I do not speak English and write original texts in Russian, I have to send every phrase for proofreading.

Edited by Austin
49 minutes ago, Austin said:

And also, since I do not speak English and write original texts in Russian, I have to send every phrase for proofreading.

You have excellent translator there mate. So much so that your english is way better than mine. :p Oh, and kudos for all your work so far, of course. :)

17 hours ago, Greenhorn said:

You have excellent translator there mate. So much so that your english is way better than mine. :p Oh, and kudos for all your work so far, of course. :)

This is thanks to the proofreading of texts from sarevok57 from the Beamdog forum :) He helps a lot and makes a lot of corrections!