Sirene in EET, crossmod dialogues

Hello, let me see if Iunderstood things correctly.

The Sirene_NPC mod for BG1 ( https://github.com/ArtemiusI/Sirene-NPC )is not compatible by itself with EET so it must be installed in BG1 before the merge-in-bg2 phase by EET.

I saw, looking at the source, that it had some crossmod dialogues with mod NPCs(Aura, White, etc.).

It does things like

ACTION_IF FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME ~bc0siren.dlg~ AND FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME ~V#1WHIB.dlg~
THEN BEGIN
  PRINT ~Adding crossmod banters between Sirene and White~
COMPILE ~%MOD_FOLDER%/dialogue/crossmod/white.d~
END

at installation time so to have the dialogues even installed, you must have the relevant NPC mods installed before this mod.

So now, the other mods are installed after EET because they are EET compatible.

So you can't have these dialogues in a EET install (except maybe by installing them on BG1 and somehow forcing EET to accept them)?

Did I miss anything?

NOTE: I have no idea if these dialogues are big or small, interesting or boring. I didn't check and don't want to.

7 hours ago, mickabouille said:

So you can't have these dialogues in a EET install (except maybe by installing them on BG1 and somehow forcing EET to accept them)?

The internal mod requirements for cross-mod content have higher precedence over native EET compatibility. So you are correct: in order to have those dialogues, White NPC and others covered must be installed before Sirene NPC so the extra checks will trigger and extra content will be added. Then, EET import process will move those extra resources into BG2EE and everything should be fine.

Keep in mind however that EET prevents installation if WeiDU-BGEE.log includes a mod which isn't known to the importer which means each mod installed to BGEE needs to be compared against this compatibility list (the number isn't relevant for your case). As you can see, only White, Verr'Sza and Drake are there and Aura isn't, so Aura's crossmod talks are a permanently missable content.