JPS' Portrait Pack

JPS

I just visited the FWP forums and found a portrait thread in the Genral Revelry forum. Since I don't really have time for another forum, and since Noobermeet is a much better name anyway, I decided to post a couple of edited portraits here instead. So... feel free to... well... look at them. And stuff.

Here's a link. Click on it.

The first two portraits I blame on the FWP flirt packs. One of the flirt options for Aerie is "Stare down Aerie's robe", but if you look at her portrait you'll notice that her robe is of the non-stareable kind. So to get a deeper and more immersive roleplaying experience I made this. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

(part of the picture is borrowed from a portrait from the Portrait Portal. I'll give it back if they ask)

My favourite flirt option for Jaheira is "Play with Jaheira's braids". Unfortunately I got a bit carried away, so the 38x60 version that you see most in the game doesn't look that great. At the moment I'm using the second portrait instead.

I was allergic to headbands for a while, so I removed them from the Nalia and Viconia portraits. Then I started editing other things as well, and then my trial version copy of Photoshop stopped working. These two would be "works in progress" if I was planning to ever do anything about them. But since I probably won't they're just "works in".

And finally there's a picture of Imoen without the stuff in her hair and with an attempt at a smile.

That's strange. I was sure freewebs allowed image linking.

I've added links to the portraits as well; if the actual pictures don't show up for anyone I might as well remove the pictures and just leave the links.

That's strange. I was sure freewebs allowed image linking.

I've added links to the portraits as well; if the actual pictures don't show up for anyone I might as well remove the pictures and just leave the links.

Ermm... some weird shit is going on with those links. Try clicking on the top one.

Ermm... some weird shit is going on with those links.  Try clicking on the top one.

It works normally for me. But that could be because it's already in the cache or something, so I'll take your word for it.

Hmm... does this link work?

Ermm... some weird shit is going on with those links.  Try clicking on the top one.

It works normally for me. But that could be because it's already in the cache or something, so I'll take your word for it.

Hmm... does this link work?

Yep that works. The other link still try and go to the correct site and then redirect me back to this page.

PS: Aerie looks like she's in the buff... starkers... nekid...

Yep that works.  The other link still try and go to the correct site and then redirect me back to this page.

Alright then. I'll just put that link in the original post then and avoid all the trouble. Thanks for beta-testing it. :D

PS: Aerie looks like she's in the buff...

No, she doesn't. She's clearly wearing something that has two straps of some kind that you almost see if you know they're there.

PS: Aerie looks like she's in the buff...

No, she doesn't. She's clearly wearing something that has two straps of some kind that you almost see if you know they're there.

It's absolutely TINY!

No, it isn't. It's just that the original portrait is cropped to show the face and not much else, so the part of it that's actually there isn't showing... I tried moving it higher, but then it just looked ridiculous. And surely naked is better than ridiculous?

PS:

Interests: Badgers, mainly.

Eh?

What's wrong with badgers?

Just for the record, I would like to point out that I was a fan of badgers long before that. Badgers rock.

(and I didn't list them as my only interest. "Badgers, mainly" clearly means "badgers and some other things, too insignificant to mention." You know, like food, and sleep, and stuff like that)

Archived