JPS' Portrait Pack

JPS

I just visited the FWP forums and found a portrait thread in the Genral Revelry forum. Since I don't really have time for another forum, and since Noobermeet is a much better name anyway, I decided to post a couple of edited portraits here instead. So... feel free to... well... look at them. And stuff.

Here's a link. Click on it.

The first two portraits I blame on the FWP flirt packs. One of the flirt options for Aerie is "Stare down Aerie's robe", but if you look at her portrait you'll notice that her robe is of the non-stareable kind. So to get a deeper and more immersive roleplaying experience I made this. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

(part of the picture is borrowed from a portrait from the Portrait Portal. I'll give it back if they ask)

My favourite flirt option for Jaheira is "Play with Jaheira's braids". Unfortunately I got a bit carried away, so the 38x60 version that you see most in the game doesn't look that great. At the moment I'm using the second portrait instead.

I was allergic to headbands for a while, so I removed them from the Nalia and Viconia portraits. Then I started editing other things as well, and then my trial version copy of Photoshop stopped working. These two would be "works in progress" if I was planning to ever do anything about them. But since I probably won't they're just "works in".

And finally there's a picture of Imoen without the stuff in her hair and with an attempt at a smile.

Good. Now get them shrunk and stuff so we can use them in game! :D

Heh... I actually use Notepad, except when counting lines for bug hunting.

I used to do the same. Notepad for writing and ConTEXT for bug hunting. Now I end up using ConTEXT as my default view for .d files so it makes sense to program with that. And those context sensitive highlighters are kinda useful for spotting typos in the syntax!

Good. Now get them shrunk and stuff so we can use them in game! :D

Already done. And thanks to CamDawg, who is an 1337 MODAR, they're neatly packaged as well. Just look at the previous page.

I use ConTEXT as well. It's just that I know every keyboard shortcut known to man in Notepad (OK, there's only like, 7), so it's actually faster for me to code with. I'm slowly transistioning to ConTEXT, though, it's just a matter of mentally remapping my shortcuts and changing some irksome defaults. Besides, once I go ConTEXT, I can no longer R0XX0RRR UR B0XX0RRZZZ!!!!11111!!!!

Archived