[Discussion] What exactly are we trying to fix?

CamDawg

"Subcontracting" to Bondari in Abazigal's lair causes several days to pass but without rest so the party is tired afterward. The location this happens in allows rest so the party should be rested after Bondari returns with the gauth eyestalk.

Edit: sorry, wrong topic, feel free to remove.

Edited by Enkidu

When fighting the Thayan group in Beregost in order to recruit Neera, if the Wizard casts Horror on Neera and the Wizard is killed in battle, Neera initiates dialog with the player while in the Horror state and when asked to join, she accepts but just walks off the screen never to be seen again.  She should probably not initiate dialog with the player while under these types of spell effects.

Edited by Axatax

Hexxat's ToB mission:  One of her voiced lines is, "Are you ready for me to use the Casque of Entrapment?"  The text says, "Are you ready for me to use the Casque of Imprisonment?"

Hexxat's ToB mission:  If Neera is in the party, her voiced line is, "Is it just me, or is that a lot of webs?  Even for a tomb that seems bit much."  The text says, "Is it just me, or is that a lot of webs?  Even for a tomb that seems little much."

Hexxat's ToB mission:  If Neera is in the party, her voiced line after Korkorran is, "Alright.  We came to destroy the lich, the lich is about as destroyed as it can get, we're leaving now.  Right?"  The text says, "All right.  Casque is on lich, lich is paralyzed, we get out of here now.  Right?"

Neera line (unsure of trigger): If Neera is in the party, her voiced line is, "I command pure chaos!  Kinda."  Her text line is, "Pure chaos is at my command!  Kind of."

Neera line (unsure of trigger): If Neera is in the party, her voiced line is, "Did everyone see that?  Boy, I'm good!"  Her text line is, "Did everyone see that?  It was incredible!"

Rasaad's ToB quest: If Rasaad is in the party, his voiced line is, "Together then, into the realm of shadows."  His text line is, "Together then, into the realm of shadow."  (Singular.)

Edited by Endarire