Your most played chararter?

PsyckoSama

I'm just wondering if there is anyone else who's started a Char in Baulder's gate, gone through the Sword Coast, then into Icewind Dale and through Heart of Winter and the other IWD expansion, then into BG2 and Throne of Bhaal.

I'd have imported 'im into Torment if I could have...

Well, I've sort of re-created my paladin (inquisitor) from the BG saga, Aerin, in both IWD games, but she wasn't really the same character each time. It wouldn't make much sense, since the Aerin from BG ascended. I wouldn't change the protaganist in PS:T, personally. It would be like Hamlet without Hamlet.

Probably not quite what you had in mind, but I've used my real name (not important) for my characters in many games: the ultima series, the bard's tale series, the SSI gold box series, Diablo and Diablo 2, the Baldur's Gate series, the Icewind Dale series, and many more. In all his incarnations one thing is common: he's busy saving whatever world he finds himself on.

I never actually imported her, but I have one character (an elf ranger named, surprise surprise, Elduin) that I make in all my games. She was the first character that I ever beat Baldur's Gate with... ahh, memories... :thumbsup:

tend to incline in a gradual sort of way towards half elven fighter mages, but nothing so concrete as carrying over a character, prefer a bit of variety :)

incidentally, i reckon hamlet without the hamlet could be quite interesting, you know? focus on laertes! or horatio! now that WOULD be interesting...what would horatio do without hamlet...could roam elsinore singing 'i just don't know what to do with myself' until claudius runs into him in a corridor and asks him what the hell he thinks he's doing in his castle, thank you very much, and just who does he think he is? less procrastination and self-important pontification...although it would kinda loose alot of what made it differant :) ah hang it, better leave hamlet in, always identified most with him anyway :thumbsup:

Archived