Portraits should not be missing from SoD

hook71

Beamdog had a "The Road to v2.0 Reward" event there three portraits were made. These are selectable in BGEE (and BG2EE) but not if you have SoD installed since it is missing these entries in BGEE.LUA:

{'HELM', 1},
{'HVLN', 1},
{'SKAN', 2},

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/61217/the-road-to-v2-0-reward-3-portraits-a-pregen-char-and-the-siege-of-dragonspear-ce-copies/p1

This is committed, with a caveat. The initial issue, making the three portraits available on SoD, is fixed.

There seems to be a lot more portraits potentially available. The BGEE portrait UI has all of the BG2 NPC portraits listed, but commented out. In SoD, these entries were just removed, except that portraits for the BG2 NPCs who are joinables in SoD--Edwin, Jaheira, Minsc, and Viconia--are also enabled. I thought these might be the 'alternate' portraits for their SoD incarnations, but the fallbacks are set as their BG portraits.

All of these portraits are in the game and could be made available to the player. However, I'm not sure that these are available on the mobile game versions--to make the space requirements in the store, larger assets (such as portraits) were removed, and these may be part of those cuts. I've written code to enable these, but left it commented out, until we can get someone with a mobile version of BGEE and SoD to see if these assets are actually present.