Version 4 of IWDification Released

My testing farms for Tweaks and other mods (these installs have the relevant fixpack installed):

cam_testing_tweaks.jpg

And the ones for testing the fixpacks themselves:

cam_testing_fixes.jpg

Inside each I just symlink the relevant mod folders to my local repo. That and using weidu_external makes life substantially easier for testing.

Guest Morgoth

Can you explain the difference between IWDification and 

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 34.3
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1510 // Include divine spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 34.3

I may have probably asked the question in the past already, but can't find it..

Both SCS and IWDification share the same underlying code library to install the spells. SCS makes additional changes to integrate the spells into its AI, but SCS will do that whether the spells are coming from IWDification or SCS.

At present, IWDification is the better option for the spells because the current release of SCS is using the version of the library that shipped with IWDification RC1. The upshot of all of this is that the IWDification spell fixes from RC2 and versions 1-5 have not made it into SCS yet. When David releases a new SCS, it'll catch up.