Help me understand/translate those lines.

Hi,

Since the French community decided to proofread the whole translation of oBG2 & BG2EE (https://github.com/r-e-d/correctfrBG2EE), we need some help to understand/proofread/translate these lines. (Since the original translation is very, very poorly done...)

These lines are from oBG2, a banter between Viconia and Jan:

Viconia: @8651 = ~You're quite the entertainer, Jansen. 'Tis a shame you're so short, since your bent, sinister humors could sway my affections.~

Jan: @15362 = ~I'd not venture visiting your pleasures with the tool of another fellow, Viconia.~

My guess is that Jan is playing with the word "bent", which could mean gay/homosexual, right? So, Jan implies that he will not gangbang Viconia with his gay friends?

Or do I have a twisted, fucked up mind?

Feel free to rephrase these lines for a 5 year old.

Edited by Jazira

Alright... Yep, I've got a twisted mind.

This is the original French translation:

@8651 = ~Tu es un sacré comique, Jansen. Quel dommage que tu sois si petit, étant donné que tu es de la jaquette, l'humour noir pourrait gagner mon affection.~

@15362 = ~Je n'ai pas l'intention d'assister à tes ébats avec le boute-joie d'un autre, Viconia.~

This is the same French translation through Deepl:

V: You're quite a comedian, Jansen. What a pity you're so short, considering you're from the dust jacket (very old expression for being gay), dark humor could win my affection.

J: I have no intention of witnessing your lovemaking with someone else's cock, Viconia.

Now you can get why we need to proofread the whole game.

Thank you Camdawg!

Edited by Jazira