My account on Buy Me a Coffee

I am leaving this place. Finally! The links to my mods, to their downloads and discussion threads, such as there have been, on these forums, can be found at my new account on Buy Me a Coffee:

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/temnixmods

I don't expect to do any more modding, but if I do, the material will appear there. The page lists all of my stuff mostly so that it is visible to those who look for it or come across it. You can express your appreciation there in multiples of $5, if you like. I'm not going to visit my account here nor read messages, but I did update the profile page with links to some mods that could not be found before for one reason or another. "The 1000" and "Initiative" are two of my mods that existed on Spellhold, not here.

The Luther Rose as your avatar instead of the previous ultra-low quality jpeg of Howl is leaving on a bit of a high note, at least. Actually...I guess it's not a Luther Rose, it just looks remarkably similar in design to one. Huh. Well, that's probably for the best anyways, really.

1 hour ago, polytope said:

Temnix has said that he won't be reading these forums, but I must say, he did interesting things with the game engine that honestly wouldn't have occurred to me.

Don't think there's any doubt he had some interesting ideas and some talents, but...well, it can often be difficult for many people to separate the artist from their art, :p.