Stuck getting the fifth beverage

Sorry for making a new thread, but couldn't find any others that covered this.

I've acquired the following drinks:

-Wilhelmus the Keg

-Bubbling Brew of Malochilis

-Vibrissa

-Flask of Arabellan Dry

-Dalin's White Grappa

I gather that one of these is from a different mod and thus not the drink I'm looking for. The helpers in the Mithrest Inn have no clues for me, and Drini has nothing to say other than asking if I have them all.

What am I missing? Any pointers on where to find it?

Thanks much!

8 hours ago, Guest Notsso said:

I'm not sure if mine is bugged or what, but I can't find a java house anywhere? Can someone point me in the right direction?

The Java House is on the Promenade, taking over an existing area. Coordinates are 1500,1750-ish, directly up from Quataris.

edit: there should be a map note for it as well.

Edited by CamDawg
11 hours ago, CamDawg said:

The Java House is on the Promenade, taking over an existing area. Coordinates are 1500,1750-ish, directly up from Quataris.

edit: there should be a map note for it as well.

Thanks CamDawg, but it looks like it hasn't spawned in my game. I have an empty shop and it doesn't have a name on the map.

Is there an item code for the Vibrissa?

The item is g3java2.

However, based on the issues you're having I'm guessing you're playing from a save game prior to installing the mod. This may cause problems in the finale as the mod makes a few edits to the worldmap. If you have issues trying to leave the area of the final fight, be warned you may need to use the console (MoveToArea) to get out.

8 hours ago, CamDawg said:

The item is g3java2.

However, based on the issues you're having I'm guessing you're playing from a save game prior to installing the mod. This may cause problems in the finale as the mod makes a few edits to the worldmap. If you have issues trying to leave the area of the final fight, be warned you may need to use the console (MoveToArea) to get out.

Thanks a lot, hopefully not a problem. But I have to say that it didn't even occure to me about installing these after I had started this run. 

It's the first play through that I have had in god knows how many years, so when I saw all the new mods I felt like a kid in a sweetie shop

6 hours ago, Guest Notsso said:

so when I saw all the new mods I felt like a kid in a sweetie shop

Heh. :beer:

General advice is if you change anything on your mod setup of your game, start a new game. it's not that the modders/we wouldn't like to mod in a way that people can't use their old savegames any more, it's because the game is not made for it and cashes some resources in the saves.

19 hours ago, CamDawg said:

The item is g3java2.

Thanks a lot, hopefully not a problem. But I have to say that it didn't even occur to me about installing these after I had started this run. 

It's the first play through that I have had in god knows how many years, so when I saw all the new mods I felt like a kid in a sweetie shop