Dual-classing works both ways?

Presuming a legitimate initial class, can we dual-class certain classes into barbs or wild mages? I ask because I want to play a Jester that gets transformed into a Wild Mage due to Irenicus's experiments.

And if you call me a Loser, I'll flesh-to-stone you...

Err no, other way around. You can dual from a kit, but not too a kit - and in this case, wild mage and barbarian both count as kits. Also as I said in my previous, bards (and therefore jesters) cannot dual to or from anything anyway.

EDIT: Incidentally, it sounds though you might be interested in the wild jester kit in the Art of Weaving mod.

Ya know, the Wild Jester kit IS exactly what I want. Funny I had read about it a while back, and had even suggested it to someone else. I've started the BG-BGT 'monster', so I'll find out if this mod can survive the process.

jester, if this doesn't work, I'm sticking with a straight-up Jester. I've played thru BG1 before with one, and its Bard Song - with the right combo of spells - worked wonders. I also want to try out the BG2-ToB Refinements HLA changes.

Thanks to all!

Ya know, the Wild Jester kit IS exactly what I want. Funny I had read about it a while back, and had even suggested it to someone else. I've started the BG-BGT 'monster', so I'll find out if this mod can survive the process.

jester, if this doesn't work, I'm sticking with a straight-up Jester. I've played thru BG1 before with one, and its Bard Song - with the right combo of spells - worked wonders. I also want to try out the BG2-ToB Refinements HLA changes.

Thanks to all!

You want a Wild Jester? http://www.rpgdungeon.net/weaver

Sovran did that a while ago.

Archived