My latest super-modded EET game - with more IWD

On 3/16/2024 at 12:11 PM, subtledoctor said:

Finished Durlag’s - was fine. As I mentioned elsewhere, some mods really add a crap-ton of OP equipment. Between that, and my added caster flexibility of 5E spellcasting and unlimited 1st-level spells, I could do the entire dungeon without resting. Sigh. I wish it was easier to get the experience of modders’ wonderful creativity, while somehow preserving the scarcity of magical artifacts that originally helped make BG1 fun. 

I share your sentiments. I had to drop SotSC from my game partly due to the abundance of loot it adds to the game. It's unfortunate because the artwork is well done, and I can tell that Lava put a lot of time and effort into crafting all of the items. They are not simply "OP Longsword +6 with 50% stun chance" or something along those lines. If anything, my issues with the mod stemmed more from the sheer amount of changes it makes to the game. Lava has said that he prefers BG2 over BG1, which is presumably why so much of the mod ports over creatures from BG2, and as we all know BG2 (and SoD) has a lot more loot than vanilla BG1. I personally like to keep the games a bit more separate, and SoTSC is an all-or-nothing mod that changes the game a lot. I also couldn't help shake the feeling that the mod was unbalancing the game. 

I can see the counterargument, however, which is that even vanilla BG1EE has OP items. It's not hard for a player with meta knowledge to quickly gather up a wand of fire, exploding potions, and a necklace of missiles, and those items can trivialize quite a few fights that otherwise are fairly difficult for low-level parties. 

I spoke too soon! Had a scripting bug in the last interaction with Illasera. I don’t want to spoil anything, but I’ll just say that a green circle turned blue, and I did not get a final dialogue for the mod. So that’s a third bug. But to be honest I can’t say for sure it wasn’t due to some mod interaction in my fairly aggressive install. And honestly I was perfectly satisfied with the mod having been finished at that point. So, still A+, best mod in the list. Those three bugs are totally fixable, I could probably even do it myself with a spare hour or two. 

3 hours ago, Delior said:

I share your sentiments. I had to drop SotSC from my game partly due to the abundance of loot it adds to the game

Yeah, well, I didn’t want to use this space to point fingers, but yeah, Lava’s mods are among the worst offenders in this area. They are very creative, but their sense of how to balance loot is quite bad. There is one BG2 mod where after leaving the tutorial dungeon, without a single combat, you can go through a couple dialogues and get a dagger +4. Like, the excitement of finding a good magical dagger is basically removed from 80% of the game. I know it’s not intended this way, but it actually sucks fun out of the game. Like I say, I am at the point of making my own personal mod to tone down Lava’s items. 

But I don’t want to focus too much on Lava. I’m pretty sure some of my other OP loot comes from other mods. I have, like, half a dozen +APR items. I hate it. I firmly believe all +APR items should be purged from the game. Including Belm. 

2 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

I spoke too soon! Had a scripting bug in the last interaction with Illasera. I don’t want to spoil anything, but I’ll just say that a green circle turned blue, and I did not get a final dialogue for the mod. So that’s a third bug. But to be honest I can’t say for sure it wasn’t due to some mod interaction in my fairly aggressive install. And honestly I was perfectly satisfied with the mod having been finished at that point. So, still A+, best mod in the list. Those three bugs are totally fixable, I could probably even do it myself with a spare

There is no dialogue after the final fight, the mod is expecting an immediate end game and transition to SoD or importing to BG2EE

Posted (edited)

Playing the end of Black Hearts, then The Undercity/Sarevok, then Korlasz’ crypt, feels a bit off. Black Hearts does such a great job adding some meat to the end-game right before Sarevok, it makes me want to move Korlasz’ crypt to the same place in the sequence. It’s a bit weird that I give Sarevok’s sword to Belt, and then I am searching for that sword not five minutes later. And the plot point of “clear out the remaining former followers of Sarevok” is weak. And, finally, the way you save the Dukes even though you are a wanted murderer, and Belt immediately forgives you and teleports you to the thieves’ guild, has always felt unsatisfying. And suddenly I see a way to improve the sequence: have Belt say he doesn’t know where Sarevok went, and you’ll need to ask around a bit to find out. And after a rest a messenger can tell you they have located one of his followers, and send you after Korlasz. And only after defeating Korlasz do you get Sarevok’s location, and maybe a magical ward to open the way into the (otherwise inaccessible) maze and Undercity. Would just need a few altered dialogues and global variables. Then back to the palace, and then the “Champion of Baldur’s Gate” sequence, and then the transition to SoD.

I also had thoughts about whether and to what extent the dukes should really trust you, keeping in mind that eventually you will need to leave the city in disgrace. And maybe we should keep it a bit ambiguous, even at this early stage. And then I had a devilish idea to take some threads from The Calling mod, and the Brandock mod, and Durlag’s Tower, and spin them together into a little thing. 

And then I started thinking about what the transition to SoD would look like in this scenario, and in my head I ended up rewriting, like, all of SoD. Because the whole “Caelar starts a war and causes untold death and misery and famine, and risks an invasion from hell, to save her favorite uncle” is in fact pretty damn weak. Maybe better to make the Crusade a bit more directly tied to Sarevok, and make it less Hephernaan’s plot and more Irenicus’ plot. And then that got me thinking about this idea - you could basically slash SoD in half, make it a shorter transition to SoA, and use whatever was cut out of it in a mod to improve ToB - to bring the dumb ToB storyline a bit more in line with the Sarevok story from BG1. Maybe in fact make it one big story instead of two disjointed ones, and bring SoD into it as well.

And now my brain is spinning. 

In short I have two small ideas for mods, and two or three rather huge ideas. The big ones still need fleshing out, and maybe never will be. But maybe the small ones will materialize.

Edited by subtledoctor
Posted (edited)

Uh-oh, bit of a problem. I finished Korlasz’ crypt, then went back to the palace and talked to Belt, told him I needed to rest for a bit. Sirene, Brandock, Neera & Imoen all told me they were going to go off on their own. Okay, here we go, time to start SoD! Right? Right?

Well, not exactly? The screen faded to black but instead of waking up to the attack on Imoen, the game just kicked me out to the main menu. I want to be like, “excuse me? This is EET! I don’t do main menus.” 

Sigh. This transition is so fraught every time I play. What’s going to happen to my companions? What’s going to happen to my equipment? Will anything be lost? Do I need to do anything to prepare?

Last year I installed both Transitions and EndlessBG1. That time it was complicated and nerve-wracking and buggy. I only installed EndlessBG1 by itself this time, hoping it would be simpler and more reliable. But perhaps not…

Oh well. All the more incentive to make my own transition mod. 

EDIT - okay there is an auto-save and a ‘final save’ in my savegames. The sequence seems to be, I tell Belt I want to rest, the screen fades, there is an invisible area transition, then my party members say a line and leave the party, then a script is running which I presume is supposed to trigger waking up to the assassination attempt. But it doesn’t happen and I am kicked out to the menu. 

If I load up the autosave, I am in one of the top-floor palace bedrooms and everyone is still in my party. Whatever script has them leave seems to be interrupted when loaded this way, because everyone just stands there doing nothing. I know there are more than one version of these areas; I don’t know which one this is. Need to dig into the scripts and dialogues to figure out what is breaking. 

Edited by subtledoctor
Posted (edited)

Okay it seems like the problem may be here:

Spoiler
IF
	HasDLC("SOD")
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		CutSceneId(Player1)
		ApplySpellRES("clearcld",Myself)  // No such index
		SetGlobal("EndOfBG1","GLOBAL",1)
		SetGlobal("SOD_fromimport","GLOBAL",1)
		SetGlobal("PartyCured","GLOBAL",1)
		Wait(1)
		Wait(4)
		FadeToColor([30.0],0)
		Wait(1)
		ApplySpellRES("bdresurr",Player2)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bdresurr",Player3)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bdresurr",Player4)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bdresurr",Player5)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bdresurr",Player6)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bddispel",Player1)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bddispel",Player2)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bddispel",Player3)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bddispel",Player4)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bddispel",Player5)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bddispel",Player6)  // No such index
		AdvanceTime(TEN_DAYS)
		ApplySpellRES("bdrejuve",Player1)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bdrejuve",Player2)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bdrejuve",Player3)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bdrejuve",Player4)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bdrejuve",Player5)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bdrejuve",Player6)  // No such index
		Wait(3)
		StartMovie("SODCIN01")
		FadeToColor([1.0],0)
		Wait(1)
		MoveToCampaign("C#STSD")
		MultiPlayerSync()
		SetCursorState(TRUE)
		EndCutSceneMode()
END

IF
	!HasDLC("SOD")
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		CutSceneId(Player1)
		SetGlobal("SOD_fromimport","GLOBAL",1)
		SetGlobal("PartyCured","GLOBAL",1)
		Wait(1)
		Wait(4)
		FadeToColor([30.0],0)
		Wait(1)
		ApplySpellRES("bdresurr",Player2)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bdresurr",Player3)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bdresurr",Player4)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bdresurr",Player5)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bdresurr",Player6)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bddispel",Player1)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bddispel",Player2)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bddispel",Player3)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bddispel",Player4)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bddispel",Player5)  // No such index
		ApplySpellRES("bddispel",Player6)  // No such index
		SaveGame(0)
		Wait(3)
		MultiPlayerSync()
		SetCursorState(FALSE)
		EndCutSceneMode()
		GoToStartScreen()
END

...seems like maybe HasDLC("SOD") is returning false in my game? Quite weird. Could it be a bug in my hacked-up version of EET? My only hacking was to merge parts EET v12 that work with BG2EE v2.5 with parts of EET v13. Was this a bug in EET v12? Why did this work in my last install? Maybe something to do with Transitions taking over the process?

Hm. Well, I'm going to simply delete the 2nd half of that script, and change the first trigger from HasDLC("SOD") to True(), and see if it starts SoD for me. I don't need that trigger, I know I have SoD in my game.

EDIT - that did the trick. I wonder why that happens. And, where is that script even from? I think it is BDSODTRN.BCS… which sounds like a vanilla BGEE script. Maybe EET or EBG1 needs to handle it differently… or maybe this is just something idiosyncratic about my install. 

Edited by subtledoctor

OK, so Imoen/Sirene/Brandock/Neera/Breagar left the party. I removed all their gear beforehand - I have no idea what the EET/EBG1 scripts do with it and didn’t want to take chances. Imoen got poisoned and Breagar ran in the room - apparently he has been hanging out in the palace with me! We went to recruit more. I want to pick up Minsc and Dynaheir - again, for story and again, temporarily. And there at the Three Old Kegs I ran into Drake. Would be nice to take Drake along… but that would make six, and no thief in sight. Would I bring him to the crossing, and then immediately remove him in favor of Glint or someone? Should I forget him altogether and take Safana? 

But story-wise, Drake was kind of the black sheep of the family, and he likes hanging in skeezy bars… so maybe he has a history of being a thief, before his family circumstances led him to join the Order of the Radiant Heart? I specced him as a thief, with the Rake kit (Drake the Rake!) dualled at 5th level to a priest of Tyr. And, holy moly this is a S-tier build! He is specialized with longswords, daggers, clubs and crossbows, as well as both the shield-fighting and dual-wielding styles, and has the ‘dirty fighting’ feat and a bonus to melee thac0. Plus having enough Find Traps and Open Locks to get me through, and being a full-level single-class cleric! Just, wildly good. 

Posted (edited)

I know I haven't posted much here, but I just finished SoD. Spent some time with Drake the Rake(/cleric) and he is indeed wildly awesome, sniping with crossbows and all the good crossbow ammo in SoD, and dual-wielding longsword+dagger, and also a functional single-class cleric. Also, Drake has great SoD content! There is an extra random encounter, and you meet some members of the Amnish Order of the Noble Heart, and they can join the coalition and act as an extra optional squad for use in the various Coalition Camp battles! Artemius_I did an excellent job with this one.

Anyway, I dropped Drake for Glint after a bit. Glint is much more reasonably powered, and his spells with the Faiths & Powers sphere system are less battle-oriented. I had Jaheira and Khalid along for a bit, then took Voghiln toward the end. My party at the end of SoD was:

• Charname (fighter/druid)
  • Sirene (paladin)
  • Voghiln (fighter/mage)
  • Glint (cleric/thief)
  • Walahnan (mage)
  • Neera (mage)

A bit crazy, in this run I was like "Hm, I've never taken Brandock the whole way through before, I'll include him!" and "I've never taken Neera the whole way through before, I'll include her!" and "I've never played with Walahnan before, I'll include him!" Lol, way too many mages.

SoD itself is... eh, the story is crazy. Like, the whole thing could be taken care of if Charname just doesn't go into the castle! That's bonkers. And by the time you get there, you already know what Hephernaan is up to. The story needs you to get into that room, but your whole motivation the whole time is to not go there! Also, the mechanism for opening the portal is weak. I have mentioned something like this elsewhere in relation to Sarevok and Amelysan: the mere spilling of blood should not do anything special. Look at Irenicus for an excellent example of how to use artifact-level magic: it takes weeks of experiments, a giant soul-stealing machine, lots of innocent victims as, effectively, reagents, several long rituals, and a separate artifact (the Tree of Life) that itself already has the power of a god. The idea that Sarevok/Hephernaan/Amelysan could just snap their fingers and suddenly your blood is a useful magical item? That's weak writing.

Also, Charname's status as a Bhaalspawn is poorly handled. It is not really known, but Caelar knows it perfectly well, and she shouts about it so everyone she talks to knows it. But the crossing at Boareskyr Bridge is supposed to be some kind of revelation. And then later, back in Baldur's Gate, it becomes public knowledge - as if it was not already? And, finally, the idea that the Hooded Man can cast a simple divination spell and determine that Caelar is or isn't a Bhaalspawn is weak. If you could find it out via a simple divination, then why don't some powerful people find all the Bhaalspawn before they become powerful, just round them up and Imprison them or something?

I think the whole main plot could be rewritten with a surprisingly small number of changes. Caelar's goal and motivation could be made much stronger with just a few modified dialogues. And the mechanism for opening the portal could be made more sensible. I need to think about the details, but it is definitely something I plan to address in a mod.

Meanwhile, the EET transition from SoD to BG2 is fantastic. You meet up with I/J/K/M/D, and the ambush scene happens, and then the BG2 intro movie, and then boom, you are in the dungeon and Imoen/Jaheira/Minsc are right there. It feels like a very fast continuation of your adventure - the transition from the ambush to Chateau Irenicus feels a bit like going from the Cloakwood Forest to the first level of the Cloakwood Mine. Which is perfect, because that is how it should feel. You just fight through some baddies, find some gear, keep adventuring... not yet aware that this transition is actually quite different.

The only fly in that ointment is that, just like last time I played EET, I started out in Irenicus' Dungeon with a huge amount of fatigue. The game scripts a time-jump of like 10 or 20 days, and somehow it keeps Charname awake the whole time. Does this happen to anyone else? I can code up a hotfix for it easily enough, but maybe it is something peculiar about my install? Is it because I am using an older version of EET?

Edited by subtledoctor
17 minutes ago, subtledoctor said:

The only fly in that ointment is that, just like last time I played EET, I started out in Irenicus' Dungeon with a huge amount of fatigue.

That has been fixed last year in one of the commits among many other issues. In general, EET has been greatly improved since the latest official release. By now I would always suggest to download and play the latest master branch version instead of the (outdated) release version.

54 minutes ago, argent77 said:

That has been fixed last year in one of the commits among many other issues. In general, EET has been greatly improved since the latest official release. By now I would always suggest to download and play the latest master branch version instead of the (outdated) release version.

Well, I’m playing BG2EE v2.5 so I cannot use recent versions. Good to know that’s been fixed though, it means I can just implement a simple local fix for myself. 

Posted (edited)

I'm back!  There has been a flurry of new mod releases recently so after playing through SoD with my druid and losing steam at the beginning of SoA (so hard to keep up momentum there!), I am making a new installed.

The first part of my new install order encompasses EET, some minor UI stuff, and BG1 quests:

Spoiler
~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): 12sd2 for mobile 2.5
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Portrait Selectors -> lefreut's Portrait Picker: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Faydark's Abilities Auto-Roller/GrimLefourbe's BG2 UI: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // CLUAConsole for mobile: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2900 // lefreut's Improved Record Screen: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3024 // Journal Fixes and Tweaks -> lefreut's Journal (quests collapsed by default): 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // lefreut's Customize All Characters: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3051 // lefreut's Improved Inventory Screen -> Without Item Comparison: 3.8.1
~BP_IN_BG/BP_IN_BG.TP2~ #0 #100 // add access to the Black Pits in BGEE/EET: 1.0
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #12 // Alternate Slayer Change: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.4
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan Is in the Palace: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #8 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> jastey's Version: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #13 // Skip Thieves' Maze Once After Sarevok's Death: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #15 // Fenster the Palace Healer Is in the Palace: 18
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #16 // Captain Corwin Is in the Palace: 18
~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Another Fine Hell - Optional Ending for SoD and BGII Closure: Alpha_230415
~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Get the Hells Out - Quest Option with Extended BGII Content: Alpha_230415
~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #2 // PC's and Imoen's chest in Palace should have their content: Alpha_230415
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions: v6
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge: v6
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bridge Scene has Different Choices: v6
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add Stat Changes to Choices at Bridge: v6
~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Do Not Miss NPC-PC Dialogues -> For NPCs in Party Only: Alpha_181105
~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5 // More Dialogue Choices & Prevent Dead Ends: Alpha_181105
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #12 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Gives Better Reason to Stay Behind in Palace: v11.3
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #80 // SoD - Stat-based observations and quest options: v0.3
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // SoD - Quest: Scouting the Coast Way Crossing: v0.3
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // SoD/BG2EE - Add a little snark to dialogues: v0.3
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #180 // BG2EE - Give Imoen innnate Magic Missiles for attack scene: v0.3
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // BG2EE - Use Irenicus in hell movie as dream to restore Bhaalspawn powers: v0.3
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil: 26.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // A Job Well-Paid: 5.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #1 // A Feast for the Gnolls: 5.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #3 // Jumper -> Alternative for compatibility: Ugh and Jumper are outside.: 5.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #4 // The Lost Son: 5.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #7 // The Great Carlini: 5.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #9 // Fangirls: 5.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #11 // The Serpents of Abbathor -> Tweaked version: quest can be finished in BG1.: 5.1
~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v16.3
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #105 // Main Component: Amount of -ahem- details and BG-style vs. description text! (Required): 10.2
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Messenger, by Thimblerig: 10.2
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // The Messenger 2: Rain or Snow or Gloom of Night, by Thimblerig and tibicina: 10.2
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Camryn and Tamah, by tibicina: 10.2
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Cloakwood Lovers, by tibicina: 10.2
~SOTSC/SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: 8.0
~THECALLING/THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Calling: Mage - The Cursed Bracers: v6_preview2
	[ REDACTED!!! ]
~THECALLING/THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #50 // Make All Calling Quests Open to All Classes: v6_preview2
~THECALLING/THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #20 // Peaceful Werewolf Isle Resolution: v6_preview2
~REFLECTIONS/REFLECTIONS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Reflections of Destiny Part 1: The Mirror Shard: 0.4sd1
~REFLECTIONS/REFLECTIONS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Reflections of Destiny Part 2: Back to the Future: 0.4sd1
	[ REDACTED!!! ]
~REFLECTIONS/REFLECTIONS.TP2~ #0 #400 // Reflections of Destiny Part 4: Nothing to Feyr but Feyr Itself: 0.4sd1
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #120 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v30
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // EEEE: Bimmy's Badgering Bandits: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // EEEE: Reinforced Gnoll Stronghold: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // EEEE: Bear Encounter near the Gnoll Stronghold: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // EEEE: Daenni's Bridge Bandits: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // EEEE: The Fire Drake in the Wyvern Cave: 3.1
~GORGON/SETUP-GORGON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install The Gorgon's Eye: v4.0
~BLACKHEARTS_EET/SETUP-BLACKHEARTS_EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Blackhearts for EET: v1.0
~BST/SETUP-BST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower: vEAOB.7
~LORETAKERS/SETUP-LORETAKERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Loretakers V 1.1: V 1.1

The redacted lines are mod components I will be beta testing.

The next section has BG2 quests:

Spoiler
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #156 // Revised Dragons: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #106 // Revised Magical Beasts: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #108 // Revised Vampires: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #109 // Enhanced Battles: Candlekeep Catacombs: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #112 // Enhanced Battles: Mutamin's Garden: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #116 // Enhanced Battles: Xvart Village: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #114 // The Surgeon's Plight: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #111 // Sarevok's Assassins: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent chapter 6 cutscene from moving party to Candlekeep: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #118 // Minor Quest Tweaks (BG1): v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #122 // Complete more/all Vision Quest encounters: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #132 // Enhanced Battles: Trademeet: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #159 // Minor Quest Tweaks (SoA): v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #155 // Enhanced Battles: Amkethran: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #142 // Enhanced Battles: Saradush: v6
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #26 // Restored Banters, by Camdawg and Angel: v27alpha
~DW_LANTHORN/DW_LANTHORN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Rhynn Lanthorn lens quest -> Classic Version (faithful restoration of cut content from the original game): v beta 1
~G3ANNIVERSARY/SETUP-G3ANNIVERSARY.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod: v11
~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/SETUP-A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Test Your Mettle!: 1.2
~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/SETUP-A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Reduced experience for killing monsters -> Reduce by 75% (recommended): 1.2
~FISHINGFORTROUBLE/FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fishing for Trouble by Yovaneth: v3.2.10
~FISHINGFORTROUBLE/FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Fishing for Trouble - Major character portraits: v3.2.10
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 10.4
~OOZE/OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ooze's Lounge: a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.7
~SOUTHERNEDGE/SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 4.0
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.5
~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.6
~ISNF/ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: 5.7
~TANGLEDISLE/TANGLEDISLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Tangled Oak Isle: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: 2.01
~BRIDGESBLOCK/BRIDGESBLOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Bridge's Block: 1.6
~ALABASTERSANDS/ALABASTERSANDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alabaster Sands: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.3
~WHINHILL/WHINHILL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Journey to the Whin Hill - a Baldur's Gate 2: EE quest -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.2
~INLOVEUNDEATH/INLOVEUNDEATH.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Dreadful Tales: In Love, Undeath - a new quest and companion for BG2EE -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.4
~JUNIPERANDTHESTONELEECH/JUNIPERANDTHESTONELEECH.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Dreadful Tales: Juniper and the Stone Leech - companion and a quest mod for BG2EE ToB: v1.2
~BLOODIEDSTINGSOFBAROVIA/BLOODIEDSTINGSOFBAROVIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Bloodied Stings of Barovia - a dark Ravenloft adventure for Baldur's Gate 2 EE: v1.3
~GODCALL/SETUP-GODCALL.TP2~ #1 #0 // Call Of The Lost Goddess V 1.2
~GODCALL/SETUP-GODCALL.TP2~ #1 #50 // Install portraits for the major NPCs of the mod
~TIDINGS/SETUP-TIDINGS.TP2~ #1 #0 // Dark Tidings V 2.1
~BACKBRYNNLAW/BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
~SELLSWORDS/SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
~DC/DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v12
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jerlia's Ore Shop: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #3 // Elven holy water in the Temple of Lathander: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #4 // Wave Blade in Treasury: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #5 // Silver Dagger in Irenicus Dungeon: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #6 // Bards can spend the night at the festival (Five Flagons): beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #7 // A bard for the bard stronghold: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #8 // Silver Sword: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #10 // Temple of Mask in Docks District: beta_4
~SNAKES/SNAKES.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Slithering Menace (for BGII:ToB only): v4.0.0
~SLANDOR/SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor: 2.0
~CRUCIBLE/CRUCIBLE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Crucible -> Mute NPCs: v2.2sd1
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature Improvements: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #401 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> Without Additonal Random Encounters: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.2
~CLIFFHISTORY/SETUP-CLIFFHISTORY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Cliffette's 'History' BWI contest entry: v2

I'm honestly not sure how much install order matters here. I'm playing around a bit compared to my last install, and added a few new mods (Call of the Lost God, Crucible). Everything installed with no warnings or errors, so... maybe it's good? :undecided:

Next category is BG1 NPCs:

Spoiler
~INDINPC/SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Indira NPC: v14
~INDINPC/SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Interjections for Indira (BETA): v14
~FINCHNPC/FINCHNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finch NPC: v6.0
~VALERIE/VALERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valerie NPC Mod for BG1 Tutu: v1.1
~TENYATHERMIDOR/SETUP-TENYATHERMIDOR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tenya Thermidor for BG:EE
~DRAKE/SETUP-DRAKE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Drake NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: 1.6sd1
~ROSE/SETUP-ROSE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rose NPC for BG:T: v0.03sd1
~KALE/KALE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kale NPC for BG1EE and SoD: 1.69
~EMILY/EMILY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Emily NPC for BG1EE: 1.65
~GLAMNPCPACK/SETUP-GLAMNPCPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Glam's NPC Pack for BG:EE, BGT and BG TUTU
~WALAHNAN/WALAHNAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Walahnan NPC for BGEE: v2.0
~BRISTLELICK/BRISTLELICK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bristlelick—the gnoll companion for BGEE: 2.2
~NEERA/NEERA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Neera Expansion: v1.3.1

NPC mods is the area that really stresses me out when installing. There are not so many BG1 NPCs to worry about, but there are tons of BG2 NPCs, and I constantly worry that I am getting the order wrong. Oh well, here goes nothing:

Spoiler
~LUCY/LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v5.0
~AMBER/AMBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amber the NPC MOD: v5.1
~AURENASEPH/SETUP-AURENASEPH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Auren Aseph for BG2:ToB: v8
~ACBRE/ACBRE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Breagar: Contents: 12.2.0
~ACBRE/ACBRE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Breagar: Crossmods and PID: 12.2.0
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Will NPC, shaman stronghold and new shaman kit for BG2EE: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Change shaman .tlk string to remove "Ineligible for any stronghold" line: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #2 // New items for shamans and undead NPCs: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Optional: Drider and Dark Treant Enemies: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #4 // Crossmod Banters: 1.5
~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #0 // Sir Ajantis NPC for BGII: 20
~KIVAN/SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #100 // Kivan of Shilmista: v18
~KIVAN/SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #202 // Change Deheriana's Class from Fighter/Mage/Cleric to: -> Specialist-Mage, Diviner: v18
~KIVAN/SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #300 // Install Herd's Alternative Portrait for Kivan.: v18
~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v17
~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Fighter/Mage: v17
~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #6 // Xan's Alternate Voice by Joey Bracken: v17
~YESLICKNPC/YESLICKNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yeslick NPC for BGII: SoA & ToB -> Yeslick is a regular Fighter-Cleric: v3.0
~SETUP-ALORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod: 1.5
~BRANWEN/SETUP-BRANWEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Branwen BG2 NPC mod for players and modders: v3
~FADE/SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II: SoA and ToB: 5.6
~SARAHTOB/SETUP-SARAHTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarah NPC Romance Mod for BG2:ToB: 5
~YVETTE/SETUP-YVETTE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yvette Romance - BG2 Romance Character: 5.0sd1
~YVETTE/SETUP-YVETTE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Yvette Romance - alternative class (Pure Heartwarder): 5.0sd1
~DACE/DACE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dace Linton NPC Mod for BG2:SoA & ToB: v5
~DACE/DACE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install alternate portrait by Ilmatar?: v5
~NEPHELE/NEPHELE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nephele NPC Mod for BGII: SoA & ToB: v2.7
~NINDE/NINDE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ninde NPC Mod for BGII: v3.0
~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adrian for BGII -> Adrian is a Sorcerer: v6
~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #20 // Crossmod content: v6
~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #30 // Adrian Tolerates High Reputation -> Always: v6
~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra for BGII: v3
~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Content: v3
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tashia NPC Mod -> Full version (ToB required): v1.3
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tashia Add-on Pack by Bri and Lord Ernie (English only, Tashia ToB Required) -> Action Style dialogues: v1.3
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternate portrait for Tashia. -> Tashia's Alternate Portrait 1 -  Created by Amalthea.: v1.3
~KELSEY/KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: V6
~KETO/SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2: V5
~KETO/SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keto/Kelsey Interaction (Requires Kelsey-SOA): V5
~DARRON/DARRON.TP2~ #1 #0 // Darron: v2.0.0
~SIRENE_BG2/SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sirene NPC for BG2:EE
~SIRENE_BG2/SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose an alternate class for Sirene? -> True Paladin
~PAINA/PAINA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pai'Na NPC for BG:EE
~EVANDRA/SETUP-EVANDRA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Evandra NPC: v2.2
~EVANDRA/SETUP-EVANDRA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Content: v2.2
~SKITIANPCS/SETUP-SKITIANPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skitia NPCs for Baldur's Gate 2: 1.007
~SKITIANPCS/SETUP-SKITIANPCS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Skitia NPCs: Romance Theme Soundtrack -> No Romance Theme Music: 1.007
~WALAHNANBG2/WALAHNANBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Walahnan NPC for BG2EE: 1.00
~FHAUGY/FHAUGY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fhaugy - Baldur's Gate 2: EE NPC: 0.82
~LHANND/LHANND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lhannd - Baldur's Gate 2: EE NPC: v1.3
~FYALVARA/FYALVARA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Fyalvara - Baldur's Gate 2: EE NPC -> Make Fyalvara a dual-class totemic druid / fighter (may only level up as a fighter): v1.0
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - New quest for Baldur's Gate 2 EE: v4.7
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Allow Skie to return as a joinable NPC: v4.7
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #3 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - The Return of Eddard Silvershield (quest & a joinable NPC): v4.7
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #5 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add brand new SoD-oriented items to BG2: v4.7
~ZAKRION_BG2/SETUP-ZAKRION_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Zakrion for BG2:EE: v2.0.1
~ZAKRION_BG2/SETUP-ZAKRION_BG2.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Change Zakrion's class to Swashbuckler (from Duelist): v2.0.1
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Brandock the Mage: v1.5
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Brandock the Mage: Crossmod Content: v1.5
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #50 // Use Short Cutscene in Thalantyr's Abode: v1.5
~MAZZY/MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: v3.5
~YOSHIMO/YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: v5.0
~VALYGARFRIENDSHIP/VALYGARFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valygar Corthala Friendship: v1.3
~HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP/HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.2
~WINGS/SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Wings for BG2:EE
~WINGS/SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Restore missing banters?
~WINGS/SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Remove conflict with Hexxat?
~YOSHIMOSREMORSE/YOSHIMOSREMORSE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo's Remorse: v2.0
~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v15
~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v15
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: v5.9
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: v23
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: v23
~IMOENCANDIE/SETUP-IMOENCANDIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Can Die In Spellhold: 1

The next groups get complicated: some item mods, some spell mods, a bunch of IWD content, and then back to more spell mods.

EDIT - dammit, I figured I would just install my last item mod before bed - the MiH Item Pack. Unfortunately I forgot it takes HOURS to install. Literal hours. For an item pack. It's like 14 minutes per item. I'm going to be so grumpy tomorrow and someone is going to have to explain it to my toddler.

A day later, and I have added items and spells:

Spoiler
~CLIFFKEY/SETUP-CLIFFKEY.TP2~ #0 #1 // A Mod for the Orderly - Add a Keyring to Faerun! See readme for more details about the choices below. -> Consistency Plus version: v7
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: v4beta10sd20
~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #4 // Update names, appearances, icons, and lore values of existing dragonscale-based items to be consistent across Baldur's Gate 1, 2, and with new items introduced by this mod.  ***These changes are cosmetic only***: v2.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #6 // Force all import-able SoD items to be available in their normal locations ****Requires starting a new game**** -> All importable items with Voidsword +3: v2.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #9 // Change Cromwell's equipment to be more in-line with his forging skills: v2.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #13 // Allow choice of weapon imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> Bala's Axe, Wizard Slayer: v2.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #22 // Allow choice of armor imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> Mail of the Dead +2: v2.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #27 // Allow choice of item imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> Helm of Balduran: v2.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #31 // Cosmetic Enhancements for Existing Items (does not affect function): v2.0.5
~HEARTWOOD/HEARTWOOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Heart of the Wood (WeiDU version): 7.0.0
~S3DISCLUBS/S3DISCLUBS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Distinguisable Clubs: V1.1
~VALHORN/SETUP-VALHORN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Horns of Valhalla: v2
~OFHEIRLOOMSANDCLASSES/OFHEIRLOOMSANDCLASSES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Of Heirlooms and Classes - new forgeable artifacts for different classes: v2.1
~SILVER_STAFF_OF_AULE/SILVER_STAFF_OF_AULE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Silver Staff of Aule: v10.0 BETA
~SILVER_STAFF_OF_AULE/SILVER_STAFF_OF_AULE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alternate Icons -> Icon N.1 by CrevsDaak (default): v10.0 BETA
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #20 // Add New Items to the Game: v4.2
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Add Breach Scrolls to Sorcerous Sundries: v4.2
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #27 // Add Ruby Ray Scrolls to Trademeet Store: v4.2
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Replace Boots of Speed (Paws of the Cheetah): v4.2
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Made in Heaven: Item Pack: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Icewind Dale items for Baldur's Gate 1 & 2: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Planescape Torment items for Baldur's Gate 1 & 2: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #3 // BG1-style Wands of Frost & -Lightning: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #5 // Alternative Healing Potions -> Healing Potions work as in Icewind Dale: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #8 // Change item type of Holy Symbols -> Holy Symbols are Belts: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #9 // Turn generic Full Plate into Field Plate: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #10 // Turn all Dragon Scale Armor into Scale Mail: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #11 // P&P Mace of Disruption (and similar items): v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #14 // Add Potions of Extra Healing in BG1: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #15 // Nerf BG1 easter egg items: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #16 // Sensible Shops (see readme): v7
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v4.19
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mirror Image Fix: v4.19
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #55 // Spell Deflection blocks AoE spells: v4.19
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #60 // Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCs: v4.19
~D5_SR_4B19_SLEEP_FIX/D5_SR_4B19_SLEEP_FIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // fix Sleep in SR v4b19
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Store Revisions: v4beta10sd20
~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add Staff of Wizardry: v1.5
~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add custom inventory animation to the Staff of Wizardry: v1.5
~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #7 // Add ranged attack and a tweak to the Staff of the Magi -> Add ranged attack + replace invisibility with immunity to time stop: v1.5
~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #10 // Add circlets: v1.5
~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #12 // Add Wand Case: v1.5
~IMOENISSTONE/SETUP-IMOENISSTONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen gets turned to stone in Promenade fight: 1.0
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Two-Handed Axe Item Pack: v5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #50 // IWD Class Updates: Bard: Add IWD Bard Songs: v5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #150 // IWD Class Updates: Bard: Use IWD Spell Progression: v5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #30 // IWD Arcane Spell Pack: v5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #40 // IWD Divine Spell Pack: v5

Next up, NWN/IWD content, and the remainder of the spell tweaks:

Spoiler
~NWNFORBG/SETUP-NWNFORBG.TP2~ #1 #0 // NWN For BG: 0.97
~NWNFORBG/SETUP-NWNFORBG.TP2~ #1 #11 // NWN For BG - Worldmap select (EE-games only) -> Use separate worldmap for NWN areas: 0.97
~NWNFORBG/SETUP-NWNFORBG.TP2~ #1 #20 // Install NWN as a dedicated campaign: 0.97
~IWD1_EET/SETUP-IWD1_EET.TP2~ #1 #1 // Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter in Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Trilogy
~IWD2_EET/SETUP-IWD2_EET.TP2~ #1 #0 // Icewind Dale 2 in Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Trilogy
~ICEWIND_EET/ICEWIND_EET.TP2~ #1 #0 // IceWind_End
~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate: 4.2
~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Rebalance weapons and equipment: 4.2
~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Reduce experience from monsters and quests -> Reduce by 50 percent: 4.2
~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Allow to trade with Hobart before starting the adventure: 4.2
~TRAP_OVERHAUL/SETUP-TRAP_OVERHAUL.TP2~ #0 #110 // Trap Overhaul -> Monk Evasion, Fast Detection: 0.20
~IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #100 // Add IWD Campaigns to the EET Menu: 0.12.2
~IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #110 // Adjust IWD1 XP for Full Campaign: 0.12.2
~IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #115 // Adjust IWD1 Creature Stats for Full Campaign: 0.12.2
~IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #130 // Adjust IWD2 XP for Full Campaign: 0.12.2
~IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #135 // Adjust IWD2 Creature Stats for Full Campaign: 0.12.2
~IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #150 // Add HoW access to BG2: 0.12.2
~IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #155 // Remove Overpowered Items from HoW: 0.12.2
~IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #160 // Add IWD1 Easter Egg Content to BG2: 0.12.2
~IWDNPC/SETUP-IWDNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale NPCs: v9sd1
~IWDNPC/SETUP-IWDNPC.TP2~ #0 #20 // Alternate class for Nella, IWD-in-BG2 -> Nella, multiclass fighter/druid: v9sd1
~IWDNPC/SETUP-IWDNPC.TP2~ #0 #24 // Alternate class for Severn, IWD-in-BG2 -> Severn, skald: v9sd1
~IWDNPC/SETUP-IWDNPC.TP2~ #0 #31 // Alternate class for Teri, IWD-in-BG2 -> Teri, swashbuckler: v9sd1
~TURALDNPC/SETUP-TURALDNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Turald NPC for IWD:EE
~TURALDNPC/SETUP-TURALDNPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Content: talks between Kulyok's NPCs and Turald
~TURALDNPC/SETUP-TURALDNPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Crossmod Content: talks between LavaDelVortel's Dusky and Turald
~CASSIANPC/SETUP-CASSIANPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Cassia NPC for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: v1.04bsd1
    [ REDACTED ]
    [ REDACTED ]
    [ REDACTED ]
    [ etc. ]
~KARIHINPC/KARIHINPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Karihi NPC for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 1.0sd1
~IWDCROSSMODPACK/IWDCROSSMODPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale Crossmod Banter Pack: 1.6sd1
~CELESTIALS/SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #0 // PnP Celestials: v9sd1
~CELESTIALS/SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v9sd1
~A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Shamanic Dance: 3.1
~A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Expanded Shamanic Dance for high level characters: 3.1
~ZGMAGIC/ZGMAGIC.TP2~ #0 #125 // Install Spell Revisions standard Conjure Water Elemental when IWD spells from IWDification/SCS are installed: 0.1sd1
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Rebalanced Spell Schools: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Revised Arcane Opposition Schools -> No Opposition Schools: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // High-Level Spells Penetrate Magic Resistance: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #37 // Level Drain Effects -> Make Level Drain Temporary: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Revised Illusionary Clones: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #45 // Revised Invisibility and True Seeing: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Make Haste and Slow Properly Cancel Each Other: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #55 // Cure Spells Bypass Spell Deflection: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #61 // Cantrips -> Innate Cantrips: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #81 // Choose-Your-Own Familiar: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #83 // Give Innate Cantrips to Familiars: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1152 // Improve Faerie Fire: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1151 // Reduce Damage but Improve Blindness in SR's Sunscorch: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1202 // Make Barkskin Block One Attack Each Round: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Make Goodberry an Out-of-Combat Mass Regeneration: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1212 // Tweak Slow Poison: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Improve Damage and Damage Type of Alicorn Lance: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1323 // Improve Casting Time of Exaltation and Spiritual Clarity: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1351 // Add Faerie Fire and Slow On Hit to Moonblade: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1404 // Change Neutralize Poison into 'Remove Afflictions': 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1451 // Make Smashing Wave Party-Friendly: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1505 // Make True Seeing Party-Wide: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1603 // Set Blade Barrier to be Breachable: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1609 // Make False Dawn Bypass Magic Resistance: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1611 // Make Wondrous Recall Restore all 1st- and 2nd-level Spells: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1613 // Make Physical Mirror Block 1 Attack Per Three Seconds: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1614 // Make Sol's Searing Orb Easier to Throw: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1707 // Make Sunray Bypass Magic Resistance: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1710 // Add Slow Effect to Holy Word: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2105 // Add 1-Round Blindness Effect to Color Spray: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2108 // Change Protection from Petrification into 'Mirrored Eyes': 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Make Identify Scale with Level: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Change SR Expeditious Retreat into Chameleon: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2201 // Add Missile Avoidance to Blur: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2209 // Make Luck Affect Whole Party: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2212 // Move Mirror Image to 3rd Level: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2213 // Add Lingering Effects to SR's Stinking Cloud: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2215 // Make Web Slow Instead of Hold: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2217 // Change Agannazar's Scorcher to Melf's Fiery Missiles: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2224 // Improve Glitterdust: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2251 // Add Deafening Effect On Hit to Decastave: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2321 // Move Spell Thrust to 1st Level: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2324 // Make Hold Undead and Control Undead Bypass MR: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2352 // Increase Range of Icelance: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2413 // Allow Target of Otiluke's Sphere to Use Inventory Screen: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2418 // Set Fire Shield and Acid Sheath Spells to be Breachable: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2451 // Make Shadow Monster Summons More Illusionary: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2508 // Improve Function of SR's Waves of Fatigue: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2514 // Give Lower Resistance an Area of Effect: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2518 // Change Damage Type and School of Phantom Blade: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #25231 // Change Sunfire -> Change Sunfire into 'Missile Storm': 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2708 // Change Mantle into 'Iron Skin': 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2711 // Adjust the Effects of Chaos: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2714 // Change the Effects of Prismatic Spray: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2808 // Set Moment of Prescience to Not Breachable: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2811 // Move Symbol: Fear to 7th Level: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2916 // Move Shapechange to 8th Level: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2915 // Move Black Blade of Disaster to 8th level: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2914 // Add Instant Death Effect to Energy Drain: 2.8.3
~SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_SPELL_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2923 // Change Summon Planetar into Summon Noble Genie: 2.8.3

The [REDACTED] mods are some things that I modified myself to improve the IWD experience when using tipun's version in the BG2 app.

Next up: All The Kits:

Spoiler
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Cleric Remix: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #103 // Install Silverstar of Selune Cleric Kit: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #115 // Install Firewalker of Kossuth Cleric Kit: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #127 // Install Feywarden of Corellon Cleric Kit: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #409 // Install Forest Runner Ranger Kit: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #412 // Install Justifier Ranger Kit: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #415 // Install Wilderness Runner Ranger Kit: 8.1
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components): v16
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items: v16
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Acrobat bard kit: v16
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Chorister bard kit: v16
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Adventurer thief kit: v16
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install Burglar thief kit: v16
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.92
~BARDICWONDERS/SETUP-BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardic Wonders: Dancer Kit
~BARDICWONDERS/SETUP-BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Bardic Wonders: Troubadour Kit
~BARDICWONDERS/SETUP-BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bardic Wonders: Items
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core Monk Revisions: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Shining Hand Monk: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Broken One Monk: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Long Death Monk: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Old Order Monk: 0.3
~A7-CHAOSSORCERER/A7-CHAOSSORCERER.TP2~ #0 #0 // "Chaos Sorcerer" kit: 2.7
~A7-CHAOSSORCERER/A7-CHAOSSORCERER.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make "Wild Mage" kit unavailable for character creation: 2.7
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #11 // Revised Mage Spell Table -> Tome & Blood Table: 1.2
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #16 // Revised Sorcerer Spell Table -> Tome & Blood Table: 1.2
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #20 // Revised Dragon Disciples: 1.2
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #31 // Sorcerer: Favored Soul: 1.2
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sorcerer: Sylvan Disciple: 1.2
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #35 // Sorcerer: Revenant Disciple: 1.2
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #53 // Revised Metamagic -> Innate metamagic, learned from scrolls or character generation: 1.2
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #72 // Sorcerer Spell Switching -> Change spells once every three levels: 1.2
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #80 // Multiclass Sorcerers: 1.2
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #95 // Multiclass Specialists: 1.2
~REFINEMENTS/SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised High Level Abilities -> Install revised HLAs for all classes: 4.36.1
~WILL_TO_POWER/WILL_TO_POWER.TP2~ #0 #200 // Add the Psionicist, rogue/psion: 2.6.3
~WILL_TO_POWER/WILL_TO_POWER.TP2~ #0 #300 // Add the Soulblade, fighter/psion: 2.6.3
~WILL_TO_POWER/WILL_TO_POWER.TP2~ #0 #400 // Add the Psypher, ranger/psion: 2.6.3
~WILL_TO_POWER/WILL_TO_POWER.TP2~ #0 #500 // Add the Cerebremancer, mage/psion: 2.6.3
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #50 // Move the Cavalier to the Fighter Class: 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #55 // Add the Corsair (fighter kit): 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #60 // Add the Sohei Warrior (fighter kit): 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #65 // Add the Ironsmith (fighter kit): 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #66 // Give Breagar the Ironsmith kit: 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #75 // Add the Barbarian/Thief (fighter/thief kit): 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #80 // Add the Tomb Runner (fighter/thief kit): 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #85 // Add the Thug (fighter/thief kit): 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #90 // Add the Rake (thief kit) and revise the Swashbuckler: 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #96 // Add the Ninja (thief kit): 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #97 // Add the Ninja (fighter/thief kit): 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #105 // Add the Spellfilcher (mage/thief kit): 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #110 // Add the Loremaster (mage/thief kit): 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #120 // Add Regional Ranger kits: 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #125 // Add the Mage Hunter (ranger kit): 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #130 // Add the Barbarian Ranger (ranger kit): 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #151 // Move the Archer to the Fighter Class: 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #155 // Add the Elven Archer (ranger kit): 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #160 // Add the Halfling Slinger (fighter/thief kit): 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #165 // Add the Marksman (thief kit): 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #201 // Improved Rangers: 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #210 // Revised Movement Bonuses (Quickstride): 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #220 // Revised Ranger Spell Table: 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #225 // Revised Archers: 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #230 // Revised Stalker: 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #235 // Revised Beastmaster: 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #265 // Revised Monk Fists: 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #280 // Revised Backstabbing: 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #290 // Revised THAC0 Progression: 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #400 // Bard Overhaul: Multiclass Bards: 5.8.2
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #490 // Add the Loresinger (bard kit): 5.8.2
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Revised Cleric Spell Table -> Faiths & Powers Table: 0.91
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Druids Use Cleric Spell Table and XP Table: 0.91
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Choose a Sphere System -> nuFnP: a new sphere system (fewer spheres, more balanced, closer to PnP): 0.91
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #31 // Install Cleric kits: 0.91
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Install Druid kits: 0.91
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #36 // Install Paladin kits -> ...for all those, PLUS Neutral/Evil/demihuman deities: 0.91
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #45 // Revised Paladin Spell Table: 0.91
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #75 // Alter Priests' Weapon/Armor Usability: 0.91
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Apply Sphere System (REQUIRED for the sphere system to work): 0.91
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #91 // Multiclass Druids: 0.91
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #95 // Multiclass Cleric kits (install AFTER all other kit mods!!): 0.91
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #99 // Apply FnP Multiclass Kits to NPCs: 0.91

- well, all the kits that I like. Some of the more popular stuff that I see many people using are not included here, because apparently my taste is rather different from most folks'. I like kits that adhere more closely to 2nd Edition AD&D concepts. Still, this install will end up with about 300 kits in the game, including many kits for every class, lots of multiclass kits, new multiclasses like multi-druids and multi-sorcerers, and tons of options for divine casters. Good fun!

Next up, the pre-SCS game tweaks:

Spoiler
~5E_SPELLCASTING/5E_SPELLCASTING.TP2~ #0 #100 // Change ALL Casters to 5E Spellcasting: 2.5.4
~5E_SPELLCASTING/5E_SPELLCASTING.TP2~ #0 #902 // Bonus Spell Slot Items and 5E Casters -> bonuses to casting slots only: 2.5.4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Change Nalia's Avatar to Thief: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #181 // Unique Containers [Miloch] -> Unique icons only: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3151 // Remove Annoying Visual Effects from Equipped Items -> Remove all of the above: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1035 // Make Cloakwood Areas Available Before Completing the Bandit Camp -> First area only: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn [DavidW/Zed Nocear]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds [Sabre, Baldurdash, Weimer] -> Keep class restrictions: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1253 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Quayle to the Nashkel Carnival: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1255 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Tiax to Beregost: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1270 // Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior [plainab]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Delay High Level Abilities: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No restrictions: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials [Ardanis/GeN1e]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single-Classes: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2380 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Kits: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2371 // Alter Dual-Class Restrictions -> Allow non-humans to dual-class: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2358 // Alter Multi-Class Restrictions -> Install options one and three (everyone can multi-class anything they can single-class): v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2552 // Alter Gnome Mage Kit/Multi-Class Options -> Generic mage multi-class, enable all kits for single-class: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2540 // Speed Up de'Arnise Keep Stronghold Quests: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% learn spells: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound [Weimer]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch - Alter How Party NPCs Complain About Reputation -> NPCs can be angry about reputation but never leave [Salk]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3124 // Stop Haer'Dalis-Aerie Romance from Starting: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark [Weimer]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3196 // Alter Hostile Rest Spawns -> Increase frequency by 50%: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor [Icendoan/grogerson]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3276 // Recoverable Throwing Weapons [argent77] -> 75% chance to recover after a successful hit, vs. enemies only: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3280 // Give Every Class/Kit Four Weapon Slots: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3310 // Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3320 // No Depreciation in Stores: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good Alignment: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil Alignment: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4110 // Give Kagain a Legal Constitution Score of 19: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4120 // Give Coran a Legal Dexterity Score of 19: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4130 // Make Xan a Generalist Mage [Mike1072]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4140 // Don't Auto-Assign Advanced AI Scripting to Party: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4180 // Removable NPC Items: v16
~EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS/EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item cosmetic enhancements: Includes new icons, projectiles, recoloring, and addition of pulse and solid glows: v1.0.0
~EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS/EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #16 // Lightning bolts don't bounce -> Lightning bolts pass through targets until they hit a wall: v1.0.0
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Shield Bonuses: v4beta10sd20
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: v4beta10sd20
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Enchantment Doesn't Affect Speed Factor of Weapons: v4beta10sd20
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #19 // Revised Backstabbing -> More Weapons Usable for Backstabbing: v4beta10sd20
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Revised Critical Hit Aversion: v4beta10sd20
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // YARAS Yet Another Revised Armor System: v1.3.4
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #112 // Aesthetic & Enchantment Tweaks -> Replace Enchanted Equipment with Mastercraft: v1.3.4
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Functional Weapon Tweaks: v1.3.4
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // IWD Item Tweaks: v1.3.4
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // All Potions Usable by Any Class: v1.3.4
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Set Spell Weapon APR to 2: v1.3.4
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // Add Backstab Immunity to the Ring of Danger Sense: v1.3.4
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Proper Missile Deflection for the Gloves of Missile Snaring: v1.3.4
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Improve Detonating Weapons: v1.3.4
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Add Revised Barkskin to 'Skin of the Forest' Armor: v1.3.4
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1052 // Change IR's Rod of Absorption -> ...Longer Protection: v1.3.4
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1055 // Permanent Fear Protection for the Badge of the Brave: v1.3.4
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Make the Gargoyle Cloak Apply Stoneskin Instead of an AC Bonus: v1.3.4
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Make the Dwarven Thrower Hammer Usable by Non-Dwarves: v1.3.4
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Improve Azlaer's Harp and Methild's Harp: v1.3.4
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1091 // Nerf Edwin's Amulet -> Only +1 Bonus Slot per Spell Level: v1.3.4
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Metamagic Instead of MR for Cloak of the Weave: v1.3.4
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1109 // Free 1st-level Spellcasting for Some Items: v1.3.4
~SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS/SUBTLED_ITEM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1114 // Change Rings of Wizardry -> Replace the Ring of Acuity with Evermemory: v1.3.4
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4 // House Tweaks: Monk Can Use Quarterstaves: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #8 // House Tweaks: Not-So-Indestructible Rats: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #9 // House Tweaks: Good-Aligned Roleplay Rewards (BG2:EE): 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #16 // House Tweaks: Hoodless Thief Avatars: 1.91
~POLYVORP/POLYVORP.TP2~ #0 #10 // Rebalanced Vorpal Weapons (affects enemies and players): v1.00
~POLYVORP/POLYVORP.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make all Dragons immune to Vorpal hits (previously some were, with default rebalancing none are): v1.00
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Wilson's strength doesn't stack indefinitely: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Joinable NPCs don't have null kits: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // NPCs don't go in inaccessible locations: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Wish Hardiness doesn't stack with itself: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Standardize Wand of Missiles: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #190 // Death Ward protects against Aec'Letec's Death Gaze: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #250 // Loosen NPC item restrictions: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #260 // Green Slime poison can be cured: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #280 // Allies against Bodhi are better prepared for vampires: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Map notes for BGEE quests: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #460 // Candlekeep XP boost: 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #463 // Variable drow MR (core component): 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #465 // Choose base drow MR (required) -> Low (35): 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #472 // Choose MR progression rate (required) -> Slow (1 per level, up to level 30): 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #475 // Choose sunlight penalties (required) -> Dazzled (-2 to hit, -2 AC versus missiles): 3.0
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #480 // Alternate Adoy's Belt: 3.0
~ENCHANT/ENCHANT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Enchant the Missile Launchers
~SETUP-AMMOLESS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ammoless Launchers do not add their ammo's effects when using real ammo.: 1.1
~SCROLLCASTERLEVELMOD/SCROLLCASTERLEVELMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scroll Caster Level Mod: v1
~POISON_NO_BYPASS/SETUP-POISON_NO_BYPASS.TP2~ #0 #3 // No Weapon -> Limited Exclusions(Anti-magic, AoE, Gaze): Mirror Image or Stoneskin: 1.0
~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Give Monks a cooler Deflect Missiles ability
~A7-CONVENIENTEENPCS/A7-CONVENIENTEENPCS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Modify Enhanced Edition NPCs -> Decide for each NPC individually: v4.5
~A7-CONVENIENTEENPCS/A7-CONVENIENTEENPCS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Modify individually: Hexxat -> Make Hexxat passive: v4.5
~A7-CONVENIENTEENPCS/A7-CONVENIENTEENPCS.TP2~ #0 #204 // Modify individually: Neera -> Make Neera passive: v4.5
~A7-CONVENIENTEENPCS/A7-CONVENIENTEENPCS.TP2~ #0 #205 // Modify individually: Rasaad -> Make Rasaad passive: v4.5
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Reputation has no Effect on Store Prices: 1.5
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2180 // Charisma has a stronger Effect on Store Prices: 1.5
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Fix Wild Mage Items and Spells: 1.5
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Free Action does not Prevent Haste or Movement Rate Bonus: 1.5
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #9140 // Mages drop spellbooks. -> 25% of mages drop spellbooks, spellbooks contain 50% of memorized spells.: TB#Tweaks, V 2.61

After that, finally, will be EET_end, SCS, and all the very-late-install tweaks.

Edited by subtledoctor

@subtledoctor

Not sure if this is the right place to mention this, so feel free to tell me. I just mention it here because you have the mod in your installation so you have some experience with it. Something that ruins the IWD-Mod for me is that it introduces a gameplay bug which for me is a pretty big deal (I tested it with IWD 1 standalone, so it 100 percent introduces the bug). When you pause the game you can just mass drink Healing Potions, Potions of magical protections etc and the effects of all the potions consumed will take place immediately when you unpause the game. I am quite adept at using NearInfinity, so is this an issue that can be fixed with NI? Do you happen to know what files needs to be edited? Thanks in advance. 

Edited by Kyros
Posted (edited)

Is THAT the mod that does it? Man, this has been bugging me for like a year. It somehow makes the game clock advance a tick when using consumables - I can even make effects trigger while in the inventory screen! 

And worse: half the point of playing a RTwP game is that I am not committed to an action until I unpause. But here, if I mistakenly click on my only Potion of Magic Shielding when aiming for a Potion of Extra Healing, boom - my Potion of Magic Shielding is gone! 

Well. Now that I know which mod it is, it should be easy enough to fix it. Thankfully I have not reached the IWD mods in my current install. Thanks for the tip @Kyros! When I see the adjustment needed to prevent this I will post it here. If I can, I’ll make a hotfix mod so people can undo this change without reinstalling everything. 

Edited by subtledoctor

No problem, I am glad I was of small help. I preferred to know already what to fix, but If you don't know it yet, then I gladly wait until you are there.

I was really looking forward to playing the IWD-Mod so I made a minimal installation where I installed EET and IWD 1and 2 in one install

and then I noticed this bug and I immediately suspected IWD since it was the one major new Mod in my instalaltion and then I created another installation

where I only installed IWD and the bug was present which confirmed the culprit being IWD 1. Though, IWD 2 COULD contain the bug as well.

Anyway, that you say its easy to fix makes me confident I can finally play this without these kind of major bugs.

Edited by Kyros
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Kyros said:

glad I could be of small help

Thank you for bringing this to my attention!! Once I looked into it, this turned out to be a lot simpler than I expected. Turns out the fix is very easy. It seems that both IWD1_EET and IWD2_EET add this line to INSTANT.IDS:

34 UseItem(S:Object*,O:Target*)

The number doesn't matter but you should see that "UseItem(" line. This is not in INSTANT.IDS in the normal games. If you open INSTANT.IDS with NI or a text editor and delete that line, your consumable items will go back to working normally.

Now, I cannot promise everything will work perfectly. It is possible that @tipun added this because they just like to play the game that way... but it is possible that was needed for some game-critical cut scene in IWD1/2, or something like that. I. can't be 100% sure. But at least, it is very easy to put the line there, delete it, put it back, etc. as needed to test.

Edited by subtledoctor