[Quest Mod] A Fowl Wish

Premise: A mage’s apprentice accidentally give a Candle of Limited Wish to a noble to use at his pet chicken’s birthday party! It’s up to Charname to get the candle back before the candle is used. Who knows what the bird would Wish for, and what havoc the magic would cause?

Crash a chicken's birthday party! Stop the Wish of a feathered biped! Get a candle of Limited Wish--use it yourself, or don't!

To start the quest, speak to the "Panicking Mage Apprentice" in the Copper Coronent. He is near the stairs leading up to the bedrooms. There are several different ways to crash the party, and two possible endings. See the Walkthrough section in the Readme for more details.

Expect about 30-60 minutes of gameplay, and one new area. Any level/group is fine so long as you can survive Pai'Na.

Made for BG2EE. I'm not sure if it'd work for other versions (like EET). English-only. This quest contains spiders. Currently has a soft incompatibility with Lava's I Shall Never Forget, because our doors are in the exact same space (I tried placing my door someplace else, but, for whatever reason, my characters would not go through it, even though all I changed were integers.) (Fixed in version 1.2!)

If you cannot enter my interior for any reason, open the console and type:

C:MoveToArea('GGP001')

Anyway, hope you enjoy! This little quest mod for BG2 is my first BG mod ever--and I'm both excited and nervous to share with you! Would love to hear what you think :)

Download it from GitHub

See the readme or Nexus documentation section for the changelog

v1.3 released on 2/27! Fixed a door issue and bard dialogue, and added journal entries!

Edited by Glittergear
New version out