I'm trying to find mods, which share narrative elements across the Baldurs Gate Saga.

English isn't my native language so I'm not quite sure what to call these mods.

Mods like:

Black Hearts is a new Quest mod for Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Edition that follows a plotline involving a character from Throne of Bhaal, Illasera, and a Red Wizard plot involving a dangerous new ally that has joined Sarevok’s cause. This mod repurposes fights from the Black Pits module, using those as a basis for various objectives given to players for the questline (with some variations to them in many cases).

The Reunion MOD for Baldur's Gate II (Reunion for short) is an add-on for 
the game Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal.

You are the Child of Bhaal, and your journey is nearly complete. But after
you arrive to Amkethran, Nalia approaches you with distressing news. Her castle
is once again under attack, this time by demons, and her people are in danger.
Answers from Alianna and Gorion!

Essentially mods which would make the Saga feel more narratively cohesive. Thanks.

Hi, you could also check Return to Brynnlaw (a chapter 6 follow up of the events in Spellhold), Balduran's Sea Tower (main quest is tied to Sarevok's doppelganger), and Skie Cost of girl soul if you have SoD (allow to resolve some things in BG2 from the SoD story).

On 2/26/2024 at 11:37 PM, subtledoctor said:

Balduran's Sea Tower is very high quality and I'm not aware of any bugs. I am playing it now. Probably the single best content mod for the BG1 campaign.

Is the story content about Sarevok's doppelganger finished?

18 hours ago, Isewein said:

Some continuous NPC mods really add to that sense of narrative cohesion. Breagar, Xan and Imoen Romance come to mind.

A valid point, but not quite what I was thinking. I do think I might get Imoen 4 Ever mod, since she such big part of Saga and a bhaalspawn herself.

On 2/26/2024 at 4:17 PM, Enimvaar said:

Balduran's Sea Tower seems to be in beta so I will skip it for now.

The beta tag is because we were planning more content. The current version should be very stable, and all quests inside are finished, no open ends or empty areas.

On 2/29/2024 at 9:55 AM, jastey said:

The beta tag is because we were planning more content. The current version should be very stable, and all quests inside are finished, no open ends or empty areas.

I'll put it on my list then.

On a slightly related note what are the chances that Another Fine Hell's BG2 part is going to get done in, uh, about a month?

5 minutes ago, Enimvaar said:

On a slightly related note what are the chances that Another Fine Hell's BG2 part is going to get done in, uh, about a month?

0%. 🥲

My next mod on the list is BST v1, after that Another fine Hell. No time estimate - RL is keeping me busy, I'm afraid.