Installing on Linux - tisunpack?

Hi, I have this error in my installation:
I can't' install module "Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs. Xan vs. Coran" (in Italian, I don't know if I can in English). I use Linux (Fedora 39) ed I installed mod with Weidu Install Tool (for linux). I have used modmarge to marge BGEE and SOD. Where I can found tisunpak?

ERROR Installing [The BG1 NPC Project: Sfide Relazioni Femminili, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran], rolling back to previous state
Will uninstall  37 files for [bg1npc/bg1npc.tp2] component 80.
Uninstalled     37 files for [bg1npc/bg1npc.tp2] component 80.
ERROR: Failure("ERROR: tilesets were not installed because TIS files were not found. Are you sure you have tisunpack installed?")
Please make a backup of the file: setup-bg1npc.debug and look for support at: The BG1 NPC Project Team: forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showforum=45
Using Language [Italian (by Coland)]

On 3/4/2024 at 5:07 AM, senexlusor said:

Where I can found tisunpak?

You can take tis(un)pack sources from here: https://www.pocketplane.net/modding-tools/

Just download "TISpack v0.91 (official)" and extract it somewhere. What you need is in "source" folder. Got to this folder, rename file "makefile.unix" to be "Makefile" and run "make" in command line. Assuming that you have gcc, it should build two binary files "tispack" and "tisunpack". Place "tisunpack" file into "bg1npc/romances/challenge/tiz/unix" folder and the installation will probably start working.

I built "tisunpack" file (ubuntu 23.10) and attached it. No guarantee, that it will work on your PC, but if you can run it in console and it shows something like "Usage: tisunpack [-s] [-f] [-o outfile.tis] infile.tiz", it works.

tisunpack

Posted (edited)
On 3/5/2024 at 5:59 PM, paladin84 said:

You can take tis(un)pack sources from here: https://www.pocketplane.net/modding-tools/

Just download "TISpack v0.91 (official)" and extract it somewhere. What you need is in "source" folder. Got to this folder, rename file "makefile.unix" to be "Makefile" and run "make" in command line. Assuming that you have gcc, it should build two binary files "tispack" and "tisunpack". Place "tisunpack" file into "bg1npc/romances/challenge/tiz/unix" folder and the installation will probably start working.

I built "tisunpack" file (ubuntu 23.10) and attached it. No guarantee, that it will work on your PC, but if you can run it in console and it shows something like "Usage: tisunpack [-s] [-f] [-o outfile.tis] infile.tiz", it works.

tisunpack 21.98 kB · 4 downloads

Thanks, I took the files (tispak and tisunpak) from WeiDU-Linux-249-amd64.zip and put them in "bg1npc/romances/challenge/tiz/unix". Then I run the WeiDU portable, it works properly, none error during installation of mod.

Edited by senexlusor