Uses of a werewolf

Bri

As I was looking at Anomen, I thought, "Gee, there is a prime candidate for male pattern baldness."

So I started to figure out a way for him to avoid this fate, and it came to me...hair plugs from a werewolf.

Of course, that isn't the only part to be hairy...

*ponders Jan commenting on Durlyle's hairy palms*

As I was looking at Anomen, I thought, "Gee, there is a prime candidate for male pattern baldness."

So I started to figure out a way for him to avoid this fate, and it came to me...hair plugs from a werewolf.

Of course, that isn't the only part to be hairy...

*ponders Jan commenting on Durlyle's hairy palms*

Ooh, I thought this was going to be a PG-13 mod... :D

Hair extensions for Jaheira or Aerie?

Insane Grim? Why, I thought I was being quite tame there ;-)

Heh, and good ideas all of you. Though I guess one could always fall back on the mainstay of coin purses.

*eyes Anomen and fingers a ring of regeneration*

Well, don't worry, I'll glue it back on when done.  *ponders*  I definitely make sure it is facing the right direction.  Put it upside down, and when he is turned back into flesh, he would go in his face...

For the best fun you just Flesh to Stone the rest of your party, whip out your hacksaw and play consequences!

Ok... Minsc's head, Jaheira's tits, Korgan's belly, Edwin's arms, Mazzy's legs, and Anomen's coinpurse!

For the best fun you just Flesh to Stone the rest of your party, whip out your hacksaw and play consequences!

Ok... Minsc's head, Jaheira's tits, Korgan's belly, Edwin's arms, Mazzy's legs, and Anomen's coinpurse!

Ack! Now there's a picture I didn't need! :D

Archived