hi

grim reaper

If this forum becomes as ridiculous as FWS's The Fridge, I will appeal to CamDawg (along with a monetary bribe) to have Noobermeet shut down. Unending polls and unintelligible spam should be taken to other forums--those devoted to game play, not game modding.

If this forum becomes as ridiculous as FWS's The Fridge, I will appeal to CamDawg (along with a monetary bribe) to have Noobermeet shut down.  Unending polls and unintelligible spam should be taken to other forums--those devoted to game play, not game modding.

:D Come on, Icelus, don't be such a grouch. It's all just harmless fun, though what Clericsrock does is something that shouldn't be tolerated.

The problem is that all of the useless posts over time will bog down the forum overall and potentially lead to database corruption. It has happened more than once on many of the fora, including FWS and Interplay. I have no problem with people wanting to be goofy and silly, but try to confine it to forums that are devoted to such.

The problem is that all of the useless posts over time will bog down the forum overall and potentially lead to database corruption.  It has happened more than once on many of the fora, including FWS and Interplay.  I have no problem with people wanting to be goofy and silly, but try to confine it to forums that are devoted to such.

:D You have a point, Icelus. :D It makes me wonder why places like Game Faqs's data base just hasn't exploded!

If this forum becomes as ridiculous as FWS's The Fridge, I will appeal to CamDawg (along with a monetary bribe) to have Noobermeet shut down.  Unending polls and unintelligible spam should be taken to other forums--those devoted to game play, not game modding.

I'm agreeing with icelus here. I remember first suggesting the idea of Noobermeet to Cam and I love it dearly but I can't bare to see it turn into just a bunch of gibberish. With a few possible exceptions then Noobermeet is filled with interesting topics, nostalgia and us guys making each other laugh.

If you want to roleplay with daily 20 page threads or bog it down with endless meaningless crap then please take your spamming elsewhere.

I'm agreeing with icelus here. I remember first suggesting the idea of Noobermeet to Cam and I love it dearly but I can't bare to see it turn into just a bunch of gibberish. With a few possible exceptions then Noobermeet is filled with interesting topics, nostalgia and us guys making each other laugh.

If you want to roleplay with daily 20 page threads or bog it down with endless meaningless crap then please take your spamming elsewhere.

I hate gibberish and marmite and I am also new! Welcome clericsrock erm GrmRpr! :D:D

Archived