D-files Bank

Domi

Interjections, mostly. :) A couple of people have mentioned that they would not mind having them. I am going to upload my BG1 extracted D's as well, when I get to it.

I still don't see the point entirely. I mean, anything you could get out of the decompiled files you could get from InfExp. But fair enough, whatever you find easier.

Yes, I believe that I have the full form (er... weidu XXXXXXXX.DLG)

Well, basically, my dream would be the list of characters per area plugged into the IESDP area data-base and the links to their decompiled files. It helps when adding lots of interjections, especially for multiple charcaters, and when you code for someone else, or when you look for places to interject, without replaying the whole game.

Actually, a rework of the IESDP areas section (with a list of actors, and perhaps a separate searchable list of actors referencing their scripts, dialogues, death variables, areas and so on) would be cool (albeit a lot of work).

Yes, I believe that I have the full form (er... weidu XXXXXXXX.DLG)

Well, basically, my dream would be the list of characters per area plugged into the IESDP area data-base and the links to their decompiled files. It helps when adding lots of interjections, especially for multiple charcaters, and when you code for someone else, or when you look for places to interject, without replaying the whole game.

Then you didn't do it :)

what I meant is (cmd.exe commands):

@echo off
rem get all dlg files inside inside dlg_bank
mkdir dlg_bank
weidu --biff-get .*\.dlg --out dlg_bank
copy override\*.dlg dlg_bank
rem and put the decompiled files in d_bank
mkdir d_bank
rem do all decompiling in one time, then sort by hand
weidu dlg_bank\*.dlg --full-from --out d_bank
@echo on

Nope, what I have is just a by-product of my own work with playing through each area, selecting NPCs of interest and extracting files :) Still, better than nothing. I don't mind people adding stuff I am missing.

Archived