Shards of Ice

ilot, can you please send those translations to cmorganbg at gmail.com? I have the forwarded message from Icelus, but I don't have the others. If you could send them all (including Shards) in a .rar package, I will put them in place and do the updates. I have all 4 mods extracted and set up o my harddrive, ready for the .tra files, and after a quick lowecasing I can toss them out for Linux, too.

Er... Shards of Ice is not the only mod whose translation in italian is not added in the download yet. If someone wants to update NPC Kit Pack, SPStuff and Unfinished Business for IWD with my translation in italian (since their authors left modding scene), I would be glad to sent him/her the proper filesw TRA. smile.gif

I'm sorry to interfere but I know there is also a french translation of UB for IWD... could you update it in the same time, please? :blush:

Sure thing - please recheck and resend to that same email address, and I can do that as well :blush:

I have contacted Isaya to let him know this great news. He will resend you the .tra files when he will be able to - he's away for the moment.

Thanks cmorgan! :blush:

ilot, can you please send those translations to cmorganbg at gmail.com? I have the forwarded message from Icelus, but I don't have the others. If you could send them all (including Shards) in a .rar package, I will put them in place and do the updates. I have all 4 mods extracted and set up o my harddrive, ready for the .tra files, and after a quick lowecasing I can toss them out for Linux, too.

Hi cmorgan,

Excuse me, but at moment I am not to be able to contact you at gmail.com. Can you give me the complete e-mail address, please?? :blush:

cmorgan, it seems that the french translation doesn't work in totality. A french player told me that Lucy speaks english in a store - it concerns u!lstore.tra.

I don't know where is the mistake (strings are in french in the french directory), I'm not a modder, but I guess it will be the same for others foreign languages... Maybe in the .tp2?

BACKUP ~shardsofice/backup~

AUTHOR ~icelus@gibberlings3.net~

/* enable all error messages; nothing suppressed. comment this out for release version */

//MODDER

/* WeiDU v204+ allows tp2 level version listing in the .log, so no more tra changes */

VERSION ~v4~

/* launch the readme file immediately. If you want to disable the ReadMe, place two slashes before it, like //README */

README ~shardsofice/readme-shardsofice.html~

AUTO_TRA ~shardsofice/%s~

LANGUAGE "English" "english"

~shardsofice/english/setup.tra~

LANGUAGE "Russian(translation by Gingerrr, Badgert & aerie.ru)" "russian"

~shardsofice/russian/setup.tra~

LANGUAGE "French(translation by La Voix 2 la Sagesse of the d'Oghmatiques)" "french"

~shardsofice/french/setup.tra~

BEGIN @0

EXTEND_TOP ~AR2010.bcs~ ~shardsofice/icefriend/if2010.baf~

//EXTEND_TOP ~AR2009.bcs~ ~shardsofice/icefriend/if2009.baf~

COMPILE ~shardsofice/icefriend/ifdial.d~

BEGIN @1

COPY ~shardsofice/iceslime/icejel1.cre~ ~override/icejel1.cre~

SAY NAME1 @2

SAY NAME2 @2

COPY ~shardsofice/iceslime/icejel2.cre~ ~override/icejel2.cre~

SAY NAME1 @2

SAY NAME2 @2

COPY ~shardsofice/iceslime/kjobo.cre~ ~override/kjobo.cre~

SAY NAME1 @3

SAY NAME2 @3

COPY_EXISTING ~ar18mage.cre~ ~override/ar18mage.cre~

SAY NAME1 @4

SAY NAME2 @4

COPY ~shardsofice/iceslime/iceslime.itm~ ~override/iceslime.itm~

SAY NAME1 @5

SAY NAME2 @5

SAY DESC @6

COPY_EXISTING ~ar2600.bcs~ ~override/ar2600.bcs~

EXTEND_TOP ~ar2600.bcs~ ~shardsofice/iceslime/ice2600.baf~

COPY_EXISTING ~ar1800.bcs~ ~override/ar1800.bcs~

EXTEND_TOP ~ar1800.bcs~ ~shardsofice/iceslime/ice1800.baf~

COMPILE ~shardsofice/iceslime/iceslime.d~

BEGIN @7

COPY ~shardsofice/moo/eff_m93.wav~ ~override/eff_m93.wav~ /* Summon Cow sound effect */

COPY ~shardsofice/moo/u!spbam1.bam~ ~override/u!spbam1.bam~ /* Summon Cow scroll BAM */

~shardsofice/moo/u!spbam2.bam~ ~override/u!spbam2.bam~ /* Summon Cow casting BAM */

~shardsofice/moo/u!spbam3.bam~ ~override/u!spbam3.bam~ /* Summon Cow spellbook BAM */

COPY ~shardsofice/moo/u!spel02.spl~ ~override/u!spel02.spl~ /* Summon Cow spell file */

SAY NAME1 @8

SAY UNIDENTIFIED_DESC @9

COPY ~shardsofice/moo/u!scrl02.itm~ ~override/u!scrl02.itm~ /* Summon Cow scroll item file */

SAY NAME1 @8

SAY NAME2 @8

SAY DESC @9

COPY ~shardsofice/moo/u!lstore.sto~ ~override/u!lstore.sto~ /* Lucy's Knick Knacks */

SAY STORE_NAME @10

COPY_EXISTING ~amwyvern.cre~ ~override/amwyvern.cre~

WRITE_ASCII ~0x2cc~ ~lucy2~

COMPILE ~shardsofice/moo/u!lstore.d~ /* Lucy's altered dialog */

Edited by Graoumf

Ehi, cmorgan have you abandoned the italian players?? :blush:

Can you let me know if you have received via e-mail all ours translations (Shard of ice, NPC Kit Pack, SPStuff and Unfinished Business for IWD) ?

Edited by ilot

I have them, thanks!

Just to let you know, I haven't abandoned you - I can't access the materials and re-package mods at work, even during downtimes. I work at a school that uses OSX and has a set of blocking software/restrictions that means that just typing this message out right now during school hours is due to the kindness of the tech guys and gals at school. (Luckily, I have several blocks of time during the school day where I can do non-work stuff, like rearrange music parts for kids, reschedule lessons, and such, because some of my work day is before school hours and after school hours, leaving me a little personal time during the day. For parts of the year all of that time is take So when stuff gets updated with Aran, etc., that is all stuff done on thumb drives and posted when I can, but site updates to pages, mod packaging, etc. during the school year has to wait until I get some time with my home computer. Finished taxes yesterdy, and it looks like Friday might just be the day when I have two or three hours of free time, so unles something massive changes things, you can probably expect some action on these tomorrow.

Shortened version - even if there are other posts going on, I have not forgotten you (or grogerson!!!) - I just do not have the access to do those tasks at the same moment I have time to do those tasks :blush:

cmorgan, it seems that the french translation doesn't work in totality. A french player told me that Lucy speaks english in a store - it concerns u!lstore.tra.

I don't know where is the mistake (strings are in french in the french directory), I'm not a modder, but I guess it will be the same for others foreign languages... Maybe in the .tp2?

COMPILE ~shardsofice/moo/u!lstore.d~ /* Lucy's altered dialog */

Graoumf, I am looking into it - I can't see anything wrong. The AUTO_TRA ~shardsofice/%s~ should be taking care of this - I rechecked the mod and it looks like everything is in place. i will try an install in french and see if it works.

No bother - if you don't poke, it won't get done - just wanted you to know that we weren't abandoning you :)

@ Graoumf - can you check to see if the user is using Berelinde's Lucy the Wyvern mod as well as Shards of Ice? That might be a conflict.

@ ilot - I am checking through some stuff to make sure everything is ok with that French translation, so I currentyl have pending two more mods to add translations to:

Sword and Fist, Italian translation, by Giuseppe (held pending recheck of the forum-reported oddities)

Shards of Ice (shardofice.rar), Italian translation, by Ilot (held pending recheck of the french translation).

Have I missed any?

@ Graoumf - can you check to see if the user is using Berelinde's Lucy the Wyvern mod as well as Shards of Ice? That might be a conflict.

I asked him to post here. Well, I'm going to send him a pm.

I will point out another thing. You updated UB for IWD (and it's great, thanks !), but it's not me that did the french translation. It was ForeverDream. :)

Edited by Graoumf
No bother - if you don't poke, it won't get done - just wanted you to know that we weren't abandoning you :D

Ok I understood :)

@ ilot - I am checking through some stuff to make sure everything is ok with that French translation, so I currentyl have pending two more mods to add translations to:

Sword and Fist, Italian translation, by Giuseppe (held pending recheck of the forum-reported oddities)

Shards of Ice (shardofice.rar), Italian translation, by Ilot (held pending recheck of the french translation).

Have I missed any?

Ok, perfect :)