A recent discovery

jester

If you are talking about what I think you are, it was a level of warnings created after 9-11 to talk about the threat to America from terrorists and such on any given day.

The bad thing is that most of the people I know don't pay it any more mind than they do other warnings unless it is much more immediate.

Here is the official government link for it:

http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/display?theme=29

Yeah, so actually 0% means I have used up all my credit around here :D

I am in good old Europe. We get trashed without any warnings.

This must have been introduced a day or two ago max. I never saw this before. :D

Yep, that's right. But look under my Eye and behold my title. For I am a Gibberling! And you are but a lowly member. Muhahahhahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :D

Or to put it another way, I am a global moderator (and one who can't spell, apparently). We only got t' one type 'round here, 'y see. :D

Heheheheh. Though I'm pretty sure only the Forum Leaders have full mod powers in any given forum. In fact I'm sure of it, because the little delete button doesn't show up on posts here in Noobermeet.

This here's CamDawg country. :D

This here's CamDawg country.  :D

Who is not here, because he is dancing round the blossoming trees overseas. :D

I just made another discovery and I use this thread to announce it: tadaaaa: on the lower left corner I can close a topic that I started. Tell me that is new, pluuueese. :D I learn something every day, alas it is not coding anything. :D

Despite Grim's best efforts (both to receive and give) we have had zero warnings to date. :D

And the blossoms are about 80% fully in bloom, so we did time it fairly well. Though I'm on a plane home tomorrow. :D

"Today more al Qaeda and Taliban prisoners were flown to Quantanomo Bay in Cuba. On the plane they are bound, they are sedated, they are chained to their chairs. Or, as Continental calls it, coach." â€â€Jay Leno

Nice flight Cam. :D

Archived