Two-handed bastard sword

Guest marbre

Guest marbre

I was thinking of the debug file above; here's the Weidu Log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core Bugfixes

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Organised Journal Entries

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Restored BG1 Loadscreens

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #5 // BG1 Summoning Spells

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #10 // BG2 style world map [Requires new game to take effect]

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #12 // Journal Entry Titles

~SETUP-TUTU_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls

~SETUP-TUTU_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #43 // Weapon Animation Tweaks

~SETUP-TUTU_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #52 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer)

~SETUP-TUTU_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #55 // Commoners Use Drab Colors

// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-TUTU_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #135 // Two-Handed Bastard Swords

~SETUP-TUTU_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #135 // Two-Handed Bastard Swords

~SETUP-TUTU_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #86 // Exotic Item Pack

Guest marbre

It seems that the order you install the packages is important. Initially, I only installed the two-handed sword pack. Then, I installed the exotic weapons pack and re-installed the two-handed sword pack -- it did not install the two-handed katana. I then un-installed the two-handed sword pack, quit, and installed the two-handed sword again. This time it installed the two-handed katana.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core Bugfixes

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Organised Journal Entries

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Restored BG1 Loadscreens

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #5 // BG1 Summoning Spells

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #10 // BG2 style world map [Requires new game to take effect]

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #12 // Journal Entry Titles

~SETUP-TUTU_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls

~SETUP-TUTU_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #43 // Weapon Animation Tweaks

~SETUP-TUTU_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #52 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer)

~SETUP-TUTU_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #55 // Commoners Use Drab Colors

~SETUP-TUTU_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #86 // Exotic Item Pack

~SETUP-TUTU_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #135 // Two-Handed Bastard Swords

~SETUP-TUTU_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #138 // Two-Handed Katanas (Requires Exotic Item Pack Component)

The weapon spawn still does not work, but i can manually create it using the cheat console.

Any two-handed melee weapon is affected by the two-handed weapon style, including the two-handed bastard swords.

Apologies for the resurrection, but I wanted to clarify something here for future readers, since I had this mixed up -

A bastard sword wielded in two hand benefits from the two-handed weapon style proficiency, but not from the two-handed weapon sword proficiency (the weapon proficiency is still Bastard Sword, much like Spears or Halberds that are two-handed weapons that have their own weapon proficiency).

A bastard sword wielded in two hand benefits from the two-handed weapon style proficiency, but not from the two-handed weapon sword proficiency (the weapon proficiency is still Bastard Sword, much like Spears or Halberds that are two-handed weapons that have their own weapon proficiency).

This kind of thing should be kinda obvious ... and if it's not, just read the item description, again. As it should still be unchanged and so obviously Proficiency: Bastard Sword.

A bastard sword wielded in two hand benefits from the two-handed weapon style proficiency, but not from the two-handed weapon sword proficiency (the weapon proficiency is still Bastard Sword,

Yes.

(My mod has a component the makes bastard swords use the Long Sword (and Single-Weapon Style) proficiency when wielded with one hand, and the Two-Handed Sword (and Two-Handed Weapon Style) proficiency when wielded with two hands. Makes for more flexibility.)

Archived