Bad movie mod ideas

Miloch

I just saw the best movie evah*. And it has given me the inspiration to do a total conversion based off it. Yep, I'm talking about Van Helsing. Anyone willing to help?

No? Ok then... any worse suggestions?

* Uh, not. And truthfully I managed to sit through only about 10 minutes of it. Though Kate Beckinsale was looking rather hot in that corset.

Really, you can't find topics about awful mod ideas funny after six months in the field.
a) Who said anything about funny? (The topic is "bad" not "funny".)

b) Six months of what?

Anyway, Van Helsing is already starring in Weimer's Valen, sorry :p
Damn, didn't know that. Guns and everything? Guess I'll have to do Outlaw of Gor instead.
a) Who said anything about funny? (The topic is "bad" not "funny".)

b) Six months of what?.

a) the topic is in Noobermeet rather in Mod Ideas. That sets the serious-funny switch 120% on the funny side.

b) Six months in the IE modding community.

a) the topic is in Noobermeet rather in Mod Ideas. That sets the serious-funny switch 120% on the funny side.
Not necessarily, but it does set it to the non-serious side (which makes me wonder why you'd bother taking offense in the first place). I could be talking about Yorkshire Puddings from all it says in the forum description. Personally, I don't find Yorkshire Puddings that funny (maybe some do, and great for them if they do).
b) Six months in the IE modding community.
I'm not sure where you got that either. If it's from the date I joined this particular forum, it hasn't even been two months. And that gives no indication how long I've been active on other forums or other names. But I've been modding CRPGs for 20 years or so (a lot of which are fundamentally similar, mod-wise, and yes, that takes us back to C64s and Apple IIs :p). Not that any of that really matters in this case. As far as still considering awful mod ideas... why would time make any difference to that? Hell, I still even have a Princess Bride conversion from 7 years ago probably still floating around somewhere. What's your point? As you pointed out, this *is* Noobermeet.

It's probably a little bit out of the BG1/2 purview, but one could always do a "The Day After Tomorrow" mod... complete with IWD maps for Athkatla and cold that snap freeze a flying helicopter, chase you down a hallway but surprisingly be kept out by closing a door. :p

Archived