A crash to desktop when visiting CC first time

Shaitan

So I also recently had a problem entering the CC... It was solved by the removal of Dungeon Crawl. I'm guessing that there was a conflict between it and quest pack (the only mods that make changes there that I'm running are quest pack, UB, and bonus merchants).

I, too, have Dungeon Crawl, Quest Pack, and Unfinished Business on my install, and it all went just fine.

So I also recently had a problem entering the CC... It was solved by the removal of Dungeon Crawl. I'm guessing that there was a conflict between it and quest pack (the only mods that make changes there that I'm running are quest pack, UB, and bonus merchants).

I, too, have Dungeon Crawl, Quest Pack, and Unfinished Business on my install, and it all went just fine.

I too had these three mod together before experiencing troubles :)

I've reinstalled DC and now have no problems entering the CC (with all of the mods I had before still installed). Seems it was just some random error. The only save I had before the error was an autosave that was overwritten before I posted here. It seems it was likely just bad luck, and I can't reproduce it. Haven't started the DC adventure yet but I'm sure it'll be terrific (like pretty much all Kulyok's work).

-Starcrunch

Archived