Unfinished Business for IWD Info

CamDawg

Yeah, this was in a thread over on the Obsidian forums. Parts 2 through 4:

Very cool; thanks for the response.

There's a bell in Marketh's palace, yeah. So it would ring every so often, and that would move the Voice about the areas? The journal entry suggests the first appearance should be in the watchtower area, though disabuse me of that notion if it's wrong. :D Was there any tie-in with Pale Justice and the body in the Artisan's district?

The Harken stuff was restored, and the Ilmater rewards were already there (they just needed the Voice's Bones to appear as dialogue options).

Was there any tie-in with Pale Justice and the body in the Artisan's district?

I don't believe so, but there certainly could be.

Cheers. You've given me more than enough info to know I've got to recode most of what I've done. :) Thanks for the help, and thanks for a great game.
Guest Konalan

One thing you might want to include is the quest in Dragon's Eye where you rescue the Ilmaterian priestess from the Talonites. She says she will remain until the evil is vanquished. Once you slay Yxunomei, she disappears. Perhaps she should return to the Temple in Kuldahar since they were worried about her disappearance.

you may also want to look into Nym's hidden stash rumor and at the Necromancer turning into a lich dialog option thing at the burial island in heart of winter

you may also want to look into Nym's hidden stash rumor and at the Necromancer turning into a lich dialog option thing at the burial island in heart of winter

Why should you help him become a lich, when he says he doesn't want to?

no idea :crazyeyes: I just mentioned it because according to some net rumors there might have being a quest there that never got done and having him say no in wanting to become a lich was a way to quickly tie up the loose ends and move on. Are there any

evidence like leftovers in the game data files or in a any design documents that prove that was true or is it just another rumor?

CamDawg, when you get back to this, there's currently no workroom. I have copies of translations and bugfixes from the French community ready for your perusal/addition for the spring update.

Archived