Modding after BG2 Tweaks?

nurgles_herald

I've heard that the Tweak pack ought to be about the last mod that you apply to your copy of Baldur's Gate 2, but I find myself lamenting that I haven't added more NPC mods. Is it possible to add them after the fact without problems, or should I uninstall the Tweakpack, install said mods, and then reinstall the desired Tweaks?

You can try, they are only recommendations, and there are some mods that have to go LAST. No exceptions, Lv1NPCs and Virtue are such mods. As long as your tweaks don't modify things about this NPC, or something is required not to be there, you ought to be OK.

Icen

and there are some mods that have to go LAST. No exceptions, L1NPCs is such mod.
No such a case, it might go after BG2Tweaks, but no way as the last mod... of course it might help to be the last if you just haven't decided what to make Minsk as, or you want to alter him on different walkthroughs...

Fixed.

and there are some mods that have to go LAST. No exceptions, L1NPCs is such mod.
No such a case, it might go after BG2Tweaks, but no way as the last mod... of course it might help to be the last if you just haven't decided what to make Minsk as, or you want to alter him on different walkthroughs...

Perhaps instead of 'LAST', maybe 'NEAR THE END || VERY NEAR THE END.'

How is it essentially impossible? It would be the last mod I install before playing, and therefore the last.

It is essentially impossible for everyone to do exactly the same, but we can try, and here is someone wanting advice, so we enforce these rules. :)

Icen

Archived