Help wanted...

Domi

1) Proof-readers

I need someone to proof a few sets of new interjections, Dynaheir's lovetalks, and maybe some more thinggies before it goes into coding.

2) D-dialogue coder for the charmed project (24 simple PC-initiated talks)

Very easy coding, suitable for a novice, have a coded example of one such dialogue. Work needs to be completed before September 5, 2004.

3) Quest coder

As always - if you by some miracle just happened to be a willing coder who have nothing better to do, I am sure to have a quest that needs to be coded stashed away somewhere. Apply any time, but please, make sure that you:

a. do indeed have time to commit to the project

b. able to give a certain answer how much time it will take you after reviewing the material and stick to it

c. will notify the gang in case if you decide to drop out and deliver any and all you have completed at that point

Briannandoah, you will need a working TUTU install on BG1+(preferably with ToTSC, since a bunch of interjections are ToTSC related) ) +BG2+ToB (I remember (I think) that you have had Mac problems with it?)

If you will be able to have TUTU running smoothly on your system, all you would need after that is BG1NPC V6 and the alpha pack I will send to you. As for the timeline - probably prior to October 1st, since we hope to release things in October. :(

Briannandoah, you will need a working TUTU install on BG1+(preferably with ToTSC, since a bunch of interjections are ToTSC related) ) +BG2+ToB (I remember (I think) that you have had Mac problems with it?)

Well not problems with ToB, since I don't have it yet :( . So as much as I would like to test the Alpha 1, I shall have to withdraw :D - since I tried to get ToB, but it costs too much at the moment (55 US dollars if I order it from Macplay, and 33 pounds if I order it from MacGames, with the shipment *sigh*).

Though I am having no more problems with installation of mods to our Mac (which was the original problem), since we have managed to find a way round it :O and can now install even mods which are not made Mac compatible - there is not that much difference after all.

But if I manage to get the ToB from somewhere in time, I will let you now. I am very eager to test this out - ah, to be able to play BGI with banters :p

Guest Kabuki

Ahh, help wanted... :)

*Throws warm body into the fray*

I`d be more than willing to help with proof-reading and testing. I`d need someone to explain to me exactly what they want tested and how for me to do that part correctly.

Two problems come to mind though...

1. I`m only online after the 26th from home (ok not such a big deal after all)

2. My Tutu mod is running a bit funny on three or four of the maps (very choppy on the river crossing, and cloakwood 1-3, as well as the Angelo cutscene not running (Angelo can`t open the door)). If you can point me to a fix, so much the better, if not I`ll probably figure it out over the next couple of days.

Oh, and were do I send mails regarding spelling/text mistakes... I was making a couple of notes during my first run of BG with the new additions.

Feel free to contact me at Walkerinthemist/at/yahoo.com

Archived