Community Filename Prefix Reservations

On 7/30/2023 at 10:54 PM, Gregor said:

I've tried to register at Blackwyrm several times, but never receive a confirmation email (my email address is definitely correct). Could someone add the prefix G@ on the list for me? Thanks!

I'm not sure I've ever received a confirmation email about The Black Wyrm's Lair, have you tried logging in anyway?

16 hours ago, Incrementis said:

Greetings,

I want the prefix "!_" (without the "") reserved.

It would be very kind if someone could do that for me.

I already use it in my mod.

Thank you for reading this comment!

Have you tried to register on The Black Wyrm's Lair, or do you just want someone to ask for your prefix?

9 hours ago, JohnBob said:

Have you tried to register on The Black Wyrm's Lair, or do you just want someone to ask for your prefix?

I tried to register but didn't receive a confirmation email.

Also, I seem to be somehow registered and wanted to reset my password, but that email doesn't show up either.

I checked my spam folder but there is nothing in there.

So I have no choice but to ask someone to register it for me.

The validation time is quite variable, but it seems that sooner or later you'll be able to post on the site...

I never received the validation email either. (For a while, I was able to connect, but I couldn't interact... until I could...)

So it's up to you, I don't mind making the request on your behalf. But maybe you'll be able to post yourself soon enough.

I'm telling you all this because the last people who made this request in the last few weeks have all (I think...) seen their registration validated by now.

Edited by JohnBob
11 hours ago, JohnBob said:

The validation time is quite variable, but it seems that sooner or later you'll be able to post on the site...

I never received the validation email either. (For a while, I was able to connect, but I couldn't interact... until I could...)

So it's up to you, I don't mind making the request on your behalf. But maybe you'll be able to post yourself soon enough.

I'm telling you all this because the last people who made this request in the last few weeks have all (I think...) seen their registration validated by now.

Thanks for the tip, but since I don't remember my password anymore and I'm also not receiving the recovery email, I'd appreciate if you could register the prefix for me.