SR 2.9 Bugs Thread

Raj

Phantom Blade & Black Blade of Disaster

BBoD's damage is fixed.

Phanblad.itm - it does 1d8 of normal damage, aside from 1d12+4 magical.
Actually after checking it I've only found a 0d12 normal damage. Just to be sure I've set it to 0d0, but it shouldn't have been an issue.

Here are both swords, just put the two files in the game override folder.

Guest Rychurd

I'm sure this is a bug, but I can't really remember the pre-mod version to compare.

The clone created by Projected Image has use of its weapon slots (though can't strike) and has greyed-out quick items and special ability slots. I'm almost sure PI clones could use wands/scrolls etc..

Thanks

R

Project Image

I'm sure this is a bug, but I can't really remember the pre-mod version to compare.

The clone created by Projected Image has use of its weapon slots (though can't strike) and has greyed-out quick items and special ability slots. I'm almost sure PI clones could use wands/scrolls etc..

It's not a bug at all:

- the illusionary image couldn't attack in vanilla too

- the image can't use scroll and items with SR on purpose, it could use them in vanilla

Exploiting the images to have infinite scrolls and wands is very lame from a roleplaying point of view (an illusionary image doesn't really have those items) and extremely cheesy from a gameplaying point of view (it's almost a cheat imo, and it makes the spell really overpowered).

Actually after checking it I've only found a 0d12 normal damage.
You're absolutely correct. When checking PB I totally forgot I installed only v2.9's new stuff on the top of v2 (due to predictable problems with normal reinstall), so 1d8 was from the older version. Sorry for wasting time, I should have paid more attention.
Actually after checking it I've only found a 0d12 normal damage.
You're absolutely correct. When checking PB I totally forgot I installed only v2.9's new stuff on the top of v2 (due to predictable problems with normal reinstall), so 1d8 was from the older version. Sorry for wasting time, I should have paid more attention.

Don't worry, it's much better to have me double checking than leaving a possible bug out there! :worship:

Sorry that is me above and that was probably a mod conflict but I had no way to test until today.

Love what I see in this mod so far. Thank you.

Was doing some testing because I am having weird problems with the sleepfix component. The readme kind of warns about it but I figured since it installed correctly all was well. With the fix install sleep doesn't work. The game reports creatures being made unconscious, when they have low enough hit dice, but the monsters either fall down and immediately wake back up or don't fall down at all. Removing the fix causes the spell to work fine.

My test setup below

Fresh install, TOB 26498 English, no cracks. Uninstalled the fix to test as show below.

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v7 BWP fix

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update: v7 BWP fix

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!): v7 BWP fix

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v7 BWP fix

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v7 BWP fix

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v7 BWP fix

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v7 BWP fix

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v7 BWP fix

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v7 BWP fix

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers: v7 BWP fix

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial: v7 BWP fix

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v7 BWP fix

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v7 BWP fix

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v7 BWP fix

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v7 BWP fix

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v7 BWP fix

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v7 BWP fix

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v3

// Recently Uninstalled: ~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Cure Sleep Fix: v3

Sorry that is me above and that was probably a mod conflict but I had no way to test until today.
Don't worry! :)

Was doing some testing because I am having weird problems with the sleepfix component. The readme kind of warns about it but I figured since it installed correctly all was well. With the fix install sleep doesn't work. The game reports creatures being made unconscious, when they have low enough hit dice, but the monsters either fall down and immediately wake back up or don't fall down at all. Removing the fix causes the spell to work fine.
It's not related to the fix...it's caused by a general "fix" I've applied to most spells in V3. Unfortunately some spells like like Charm cannot be affected by this "fix" which aimed to make all hostile spells break caster's invisibility.

The problem is that flagging these spells as hostile (as they should) make the target react as if it is effectively hit, thus instantly breaking the charm and sleep effect (the latter is noticeable only with the fix installed because in vanilla you could kick a sleeping opponent to death without awaking him! :) ).

I'll update the hotfix asap, the drawback is that Sleep will be castable while invisible, but charm-like spells already worked that way.

I'll update the hotfix asap, the drawback is that Sleep will be castable while invisible, but charm-like spells already worked that way.

Be warned that this may make SCSI mages quite a bit more dangerous at low levels.

Now that I think about it a little more...I found a workaround to this problem and it apparently worked flawlessly for Nature's Beauty. A "force visible" effect applied externally as soon as the spell is cast...I should have some time to mod tomorrow, I'll add this to my to-do list.

Archived