Man-at-work's Site of Mod

Guest!

Ask temujin :)
Nythrun went on this kick once where she copied one of those gargantuan rants and repurposed it for the IWD fix/tweakpack. It was funny.

And then she had that animated "This Week in Mod" GIF that was hilarious.

I nominate her.

I need desire carnally must have or my head will explode beesechingly request links to those, to go with my copies of the Circle and Square mod, the History of Modding mod (admittedly less toungue in cheek, but still fun), the bigg's allirpm quest pack, and the various songs... that, and the rumored Triangle mod that I have never seen...

Nythrun went on this kick once where she copied one of those gargantuan rants and repurposed it for the IWD fix/tweakpack. It was funny.
Shit, and I still haven't read it. Blame the size, it resembled too close those WoTs, that seemed to never end no matter how much you scroll.
I need desire carnally must have or my head will explode beesechingly request links to those, to go with my copies of the Circle and Square mod, the History of Modding mod (admittedly less toungue in cheek, but still fun), the bigg's allirpm quest pack, and the various songs... that, and the rumored Triangle mod that I have never seen...
I bet Cam still has the GIF (it may even be an attachment around here?) since she gave him flaming eyes.

That thing was seriously funny. She had some pics of Imoen or Illasera or somebody doing something because of some stupid bug that was just discovered at the time, or something, and I seem to recall some IA trash or other nonsense and maybe a bit of Ding0 (or not; he was already a fart in the wind by that time).

Man-At-Work was funny for the big-man-with-a-big-hammer pic and pack fix. And the scripting system because it's just too damn true. You can't fabricate stupidity like that.

Shit, and I still haven't read it. Blame the size, it resembled too close those WoTs, that seemed to never end no matter how much you scroll.
Except for the bit of fun she had, that's all a real post. Freaking flow charts and diagrams and shit, it got really painful for a time around some circles.

sigh... I gotta be honest here, gents... the only reason I even started posting is because of Baronius and Ayatollah 'you-stole-my-idea' Sikret, but especially Baro.

Without Baro, it just seems like there is no purpose for me to be here. There is just... emptiness. It is almost depressing...

Speaking of...

hey Baro,

why are you so quiet these days? Why won't you talk to me anymore, Baro? :)

I thought we were friends, no? :)

Instead of saying something meaningless like 'happy new year' or 'how are you?' or 'how is the family?' or such nonsense, I'll get straight to the point.

I miss you, Baro. :) I really miss you... my Hungarian salami... fit.gif

I miss the times we'd just go back and forth without a care in the world. It was fun times, wasn't it? Why does all that fun have to end? How did we ever grow out of that? ;)

Baro, Baro... I got an idea. What do you say we do just that, at least one last time, for old times' sake? :D

OK? I'll go first then.

------------------------------------------------------

The Life and Crimes of Baronius - The Pride of Hungary

Deep in the lair of the Big Black Wyrm,

Where the cries of its members lie muffled and firm,

Lives a nefarious Hungarian who ought to be serving a prison term,

What's that, you say? Just ask TheWizard, 'cause he'll confirm. :D

He proudly claims to hail from the mean streets of Budapest,

A city acclaimed for being a zoo full of usurping gypsies at best,

Where any visiting tourist is simply looked at as a treasure chest,

Once he met TheWizard, he decided to embark on his routine 'quest'.

By serving up mods through a mirror, Dragon's Hoard,

He appears to be virtuous and one who's in accord,

But only when you look closer at the mirror's sastrugi,

Is the truth unveiled -- most of those mods are old and buggy!

His actions in the past should reveal his modus operandi,

His deception & trickery cannot be spotted even by James Randi,

In a verbal discourse, it's best advised to keep a gun handy,

Just in case this phony offers a toxin in the guise of cotton candy.

What else can you expect from a nation like Hungary,

Where the men are renowned for being hung like a canary,

And the women, notorious for being unchaste and hairy,

Some have have been known to look like a 'Larry',

So why do I bother, I'm done with this fairy!

------------------------------------------------------

OK, Baro, your turn.

For once, let's try and relive the past. jacksonaj.gif

Come. Don't disappoint me. :)

Archived