Fun with Photoshop

BigRob

This came about in the comment thread for Bri's ISC. It started with a comment about Jaheira's hair color and somehow devolved into Userunfriendly requesting an all pink-haired party.

I have requests pending to fix the eyebrow color and add purple lipstick, glitter, nose rings, etc. so it might get worse.

Ah, UU. I might have known.  :D

I can't see the nosering altering Korgan too much, but the glittery lipstick might be just a tad disturbing.  :D

:D:D:D

gotta have a nose ring...and purple lipstick and maybe some purple 5 o'clock shadow for the guys...

urm...i suppose it would be too much to ask for sailor moon type bows and beret's on their hair...

AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god...

i just realized something...you know that hideous dayglow purple jan wears??? in shadowkeeper, you can get the value for that obnoxious color, and simply edit it into the value for the hair for the entire party...

heck, you can even edit into their skin tone...

an entire party of magic golems...

of course it would look like everyone is back from a really punk concert...

hey, the punk rocker party!!!

i must make screenshots... :D

obviously i love that idea...

This came about in the comment thread for Bri's ISC. It started with a comment about Jaheira's hair color and somehow devolved into Userunfriendly requesting an all pink-haired party.

I have requests pending to fix the eyebrow color and add purple lipstick, glitter, nose rings, etc. so it might get worse.

how about nalia, aerie, urm...yoshimo...aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii!!!!!

:D

jan...actually jan would look natural...

BOO!!!! a little purple boo!!! (in the picture of minsc holding boo...)

(that will teach bad hamster to nibble on edwin's spell components bag...squeek-eek!!!)

valygar...urg... :D:D:D

Urk... this is disturbing. This quad of BGII characters looks.... looks like... I know not. The closest I can get to is that Keldorn and Korgan look punkish, the others I know not.

Hehe how 'bout Sarevok in pink? Urk, I think I may be sick...

Perhaps I'll blackjack myself with a warhammer to clear the image.

You guys are going to love this...

i finally got around to fooling around with hair color, and setting hair on any avatar to the same value as jan's hideous purple pants makes the hair

PINK!!!

not purple, with strawberry blonde highlights!!!

a whole party of Imoens!!

(of course i posted in imoen mod forum first)

just look at jan's appearance, and set hair to

0x23

and now you have a whole party of imoens!!!

even minsc... :D  :D  :D  :D

heck, i even set del as pink...

OY!!!

korgan was completely disgusted...

viccy threatened me with bodily harm...

even keldorn was pissed... :D

try it, you will love it!!!

Archived