You might be in the Midwest...

g'lain

Or, for less suicidal gnomes, convince an overly heroic human adventurer to do it for you. Say it's for the good of the world and they'll be lining up for miles.  :D

I think I'd have to be pretty drunk to tip over something that can disembowel you.  :D

Could a gnome even reach high enough to tip a griffon?

Well, not without official JansenWear Griffon-Tipping Boots. â„¢

that's what the jansen wear griffin tipping boots are for...you see, they're unlike what you would expect griffin tipping boots to be like...light boots, suitable for running...actually they're built sorta like legos, with a hole in the middle, round, that easily fits in a locking fashion to the jansenwear griffin tipping shoulderpads..which naturally have a round peg sticking up the middle of each pad....

so the members of a griffin tipping team would stand on each other's shoulders, each boot locking firmly on each shoulderpad, sorta like building a gnome tower...the ones standing on the shoulders would be the "shovers", and the ones being stood on are called the "feet".

of course after a griffon tipping, the shovers would rely on the "feet" to evacuate the area, since they are still locked in place by the jansenwear boots...hence the popularization of the term...

"feet, don't fail me now!!!"

also, its interesting that a family of halflings, having also been bitten by the fun and crazyness of griffintipping by the local gnomish tots, have become far and wide as the best "feet" a team could have...in fact, they changed their family name to match their just excellence in the field...

"the proudfoots....i mean proudfeet!!!"

:D:D:D

Archived