Funny mod for fool's day

Guest Lady of payne

Guest Lady of payne

I want in party gay-man, who will molest to every male NPC (especially Ano and Keldi) and he must do it funny, not disgusting as many flirt-packs. :)

He should be human (or may be elf).

Oh, and he must have high STR or DEX. :laugh: Then he should be warrior or thief.

What say you? ;)

For folks who do not like the drama, the cool thing about electronic conversation is that you can erect a "firewall" to prevent a user who is abusing your faith in humanity.

Directions for reducing the amount of garbage coming across your screen (so we can be an open site and you aren't forced into reading drivel)

Step 1 - click on DezsoKovacs profile link next to any of the posts.

Step 2 - while on that profile, find the right hand side button marked "profile options"

Step 3 - choose "ignore user"

post-844-1290882454_thumb.png

That should hide any posts. Since 0% of the contribution present has had bug reports, useful information, code suggestions, or anything useful, you save yourself some bother. Unfortumnately, Gibbs can't do that (it would be irresponsible for us to ignore a user) but you can.

For folks who do not like the drama, the cool thing about electronic conversation is that you can erect a "firewall" to prevent a user who is abusing your faith in humanity.

Directions for reducing the amount of garbage coming across your screen (so we can be an open site and you aren't forced into reading drivel)

Step 1 - click on DezsoKovacs profile link next to any of the posts.

Step 2 - while on that profile, find the right hand side button marked "profile options"

Step 3 - choose "ignore user"

post-844-1290882454_thumb.png

That should hide any posts. Since 0% of the contribution present has had bug reports, useful information, code suggestions, or anything useful, you save yourself some bother. Unfortumnately, Gibbs can't do that (it would be irresponsible for us to ignore a user) but you can.

-does so- Good, thank you. I don't really have the patience for anti-gay gibberish.

As for the April Fool's mod idea...as much as I'd love to see more homosexual (gay, lesbian) and bisexual content in Baldur's Gate, I'd strongly suggest against making some mindless party drunk who flirts and sleeps with every man/woman he/she can find.

Archived