New Playthrough (SR, IR, SCS)

Incantatar

-SCSII(SR) The druids you meet in the grove who turn from neutral to hostile are attacked by their own summons.
That's SR. Known issue. IIRC that driud party is the only place where it occurs. Will be remedied in SR v4, as I think a major AI overhaul for summons was planned.
If it was known I forgot about it! Why is SR causing it? Because of the ALLY flag? ;)

I'm sorry that i post here stuff that would be more appropriate in the SCSII or other forums.

But:

-I'm not always sure which mod did cause something, if a mod at all.

-I think most mods i installed are meant to be played together, so why not play them together and comment on it in a more holistic way.

-I'm a bit to lazy to attend several feedback threads at once and like to have all in one place.

-Most of the involved mod authors read this forum at some time.

-Most issues are minor and not gamebreaking, so i don't see any hurry in letting them get fixed.

SCSII

-I don't have a problem with Vampires disappearing before you kill them but this causes some problems with NPC's dialogues depending on killing them. Valen just disappeared in the pirate isle encounter and therefore Sime's dialogue didn't trigger. Oh, and i still get some messages about Valen in the Spellhold dungeon. ;)

-Has happened the first time. Fiends i gated in ignored a hostile random spawn lich. Perhaps because he spawned in line of sight of them? He teleported to me again but the fiends kept ignoring it.

Fiends i gated in ignored a hostile random spawn lich. Perhaps because he spawned in line of sight of them? He teleported to me again but the fiends kept ignoring it.

Liches have a permanent Protection from Evil effect on them, even in the unmodded game.

Summoned fiends will therefore ignore them.

Liches have a permanent Protection from Evil effect on them, even in the unmodded game.
Hmm, ok. Strange though.

SCSII

-Glabrezu's True Sight message spams the message box when pause is on.

-The probability of gated fiends turning hostile is just for the pc and party i thought. The friendly NPCs in the Irenicus fight still have it.

Edit: Well in the fight every fiend summoning somehow fails. Deliberate?

The probability of gated fiends turning hostile is just for the pc and party i thought. The friendly NPCs in the Irenicus fight still have it.

This is intended behavior for SCSII fiends, as noted in the readme.

If you want the opponents' summoned fiends to adhere to the same rules as the party's summoned fiends, you might want to try aTweaks' "PnP fiends" component instead.

Druid Grove summons issues

-SCSII(SR) The druids you meet in the grove who turn from neutral to hostile are attacked by their own summons.
That's SR. Known issue. IIRC that driud party is the only place where it occurs. Will be remedied in SR v4, as I think a major AI overhaul for summons was planned.
If it was known I forgot about it! Why is SR causing it? Because of the ALLY flag? ;)
I probably have told about it on MSN back in 2010. The cause is the source CRE's ally value, yes.
Well, anyway, I'm not sure what is going on there but if I'm guessing rihgt isn't it possible to fix by adding a script block to those summons like "if last summoner of myself turns hostile then I turn hostile"? :p

Fiends

Fiends i gated in ignored a hostile random spawn lich. Perhaps because he spawned in line of sight of them? He teleported to me again but the fiends kept ignoring it.

Summoned fiends will therefore ignore them.

Yep, it's a vanilla "feature" I never liked. Personally I'd vote to remove it, especially in a SR+SCS game where it is assumed AI's fiends are fully allied. It made sense only to protect vanilla's poor AI from its own summons, but it isn't needed anymore, and it actually is an "out of the blue" immunity.

-The probability of gated fiends turning hostile is just for the pc and party i thought. The friendly NPCs in the Irenicus fight still have it.

Edit: Well in the fight every fiend summoning somehow fails. Deliberate?

Afaik they should be under the same rules of the party because they are not flagged as ENEMY (they get the 100% chance as per SCS fiends).

Is there something wrong in the following block?

IF
Global("GlabrezuControl","LOCALS",0)
THEN
RESPONSE #15
	FaceObject(LastSummonerOf(Myself))
	Wait(2)
	DisplayStringHead(Myself,12663) // Now I will kill you all, foolish ones!
	Enemy()
	SetGlobal("GlabrezuControl","LOCALS",1)
RESPONSE #85
	FaceObject(LastSummonerOf(Myself))
	Wait(2)
	DisplayStringHead(Myself,7841) // Very well, I shall follow you.
	LeaveParty()
	ChangeEnemyAlly(Myself,ALLY)
	SetGlobal("GlabrezuControl","LOCALS",1)
END

Lower Resistance

I'm in the Underdark and battling some Drows. Should the spell "Lower Resistance" not show that it lowered resistance by so much? It does not in my game. Also the animation i remember from my other games is not there.
I didn't had the string references for the new values (from 31% to 40%) thus I removed it from all lvls. Comparing vanilla and SR spells I see no difference, they both use spattack.vvc animation, are you sure you ever saw a different animation? :laugh:
I didn't had the string references for the new values (from 31% to 40%) thus I removed it from all lvls. Comparing vanilla and SR spells I see no difference, they both use spattack.vvc animation, are you sure you ever saw a different animation? ;)

I'm not sure. I'll observe it.

-My hotkey script isn't working in the Underdark (pre drow). What's up with that? :p

-Planetars are not immune to fear. (Could be deliberate, i'm not sure)

-Lower Resistance is working fine.

-My projected image just had a string "Hmm....What was that?" and cast Oracle instead of Mordenkains Sword, which wasn't even memorized. My mage is a Conjurer btw. ;)

-My hotkey script isn't working in the Underdark (pre drow). What's up with that? :laugh:

-Planetars are not immune to fear. (Could be deliberate, i'm not sure)

-Lower Resistance is working fine.

-My projected image just had a string "Hmm....What was that?" and cast Oracle instead of Mordenkains Sword, which wasn't even memorized. My mage is a Conjurer btw. ;)

- I don't know, I really doubt it can depend on SR

- the spell's description lists all their immunities, and fear is not mentioned :p

- good :)

- sounds like the image is under Miscast Magic (if you're still in the underdark I do remember SCS drows using that spell)

- sounds like the image is under Miscast Magic (if you're still in the underdark I do remember SCS drows using that spell)

Hm, there was no enemy in sight. There are probably some minor script problems. I read the Underdark can cause some strange things.

-Staff of the Magi +5 description states Remove Magic once per day. It's actually three times per day.

-Oh and i know why my script stopped working. The party AI was disabled ;)

- If i'm not mistaken the good and neutral Archmagi robes are not available before chapter 6 now. I don't think they are too powerful to be obtainable in prior chapters. You know the same mages ran around with them quite a time already in Baldur's Gate 1. ;)

btw.

(@Planetar I didn't have the spell description since it's not a memorized spell with the SCSII component)

- If i'm not mistaken the good and neutral Archmagi robes are not available before chapter 6 now. I don't think they are too powerful to be obtainable in prior chapters. You know the same mages ran around with them quite a time already in Baldur's Gate 1. ;)
You may have not noticed these robes have undergo drastical changes for the upcoming V3 (see here). I do took into account that these robes are available in the late part of BG1, and within the latest version of Store Revisions (at least the latest Ardanis sent me) all of them are available to purchase from Ribald (more or less at 10-15k depending on your charisma).

(@Planetar I didn't have the spell description since it's not a memorized spell with the SCSII component)
Ahh, point taken. Anyway, you can still find their description here. :p

P.S Let me know if the strange issue with the projected image ever happens again.

P.S Let me know if the strange issue with the projected image ever happens again.

Well it did. It cast Oracle again at one time. It also has inappropriate strings like "the trap has been set". But this is vanilla game behavior. Perhaps more a SCS tweak but i would propose to forbid casting HLAs with PI.

-Somethings wrong with Shapechange. My Conjurer shaped into a Greater Wolfwere and is not able to change back to human form nor any other form. The only icon says Greater Wolfwere Form and does nothing.

Also the Shapechange spell icon is gone from the portrait, probably because the duration is over. Sucks because the last backup save is far back. resting doesn't help but Slayer form does indeed. The Wolfwere ability icon stayed.

I tried shapechanging in another save which works without problems though.

Archived