New Playthrough (SR, IR, SCS)

Incantatar

-With BG2 spells in BG1 SCS & SR all Stoneskin scrolls are now Dimension Door. Since there are already two (Davaeorn and Dezekiel) added by SCS, it would be good if one was really Stoneskin.
:p Afaik I didn't replaced any Stoneskin scroll with a DD one. I'll look into it.

-Dimension Door behaves differently when cast from memory and from a scroll. The latter only works in LOS, while the first works like it should.
Ops. ;) I can easily fix that, though I actually never decided how it should work (no LOS can cause serious game breaking issues). In fact I was planning to suggest "removing" DD and moving a LOS version of it at lower lvls (e.g. 2nd) as per PnP Dimension Step. For now I'll fix it making both match the current description.

-Atweaks' scribe scrolls isn't 100% compatible with SR's changed spells (e.g. Dimension Door, Element protection spells. etc).
Sorry about that, but there's little I can do on my side. That being said:

- what's about DD? I didn't changed its scroll filename.

- if aTweaks creates scrolls based on filenames ProElement spells should work as I didn't changed the scrolls, they just let you cast/learn a 5th lvl spell instead of a 3rd/4th lvl one

I'll ask at SHS asap unless aVENGER happens to notice this post himself.

- if aTweaks creates scrolls based on filenames ProElement spells should work as I didn't changed the scrolls, they just let you cast/learn a 5th lvl spell instead of a 3rd/4th lvl one

AFAIK, Wisp recently made Scribe Scrolls account for Galactygon's SpellPack. If you ask him nicely perhaps he might do the same for SR. ;)

As for me, the cool thing about being retired is that you get to pass up on the tedious mod maintenance issues and just work on the fun stuff that you really like. :p

Dimension Door

-With BG2 spells in BG1 SCS & SR all Stoneskin scrolls are now Dimension Door. Since there are already two (Davaeorn and Dezekiel) added by SCS, it would be good if one was really Stoneskin.
:laugh: Afaik I didn't replaced any Stoneskin scroll with a DD one. I'll look into it.
Now I remember. Within BG2 there are two scroll resources for Stoneskin, scrl (very rare) and scrl2b (relatively common), but the former actually is the resource filename for Dimension Door within BG1. Thus, when I restored DD scroll within BG2 I simply used its old BG1 filename, assuming it was the obvious thing to do (else SR on a BG1-only install would actually replace the pre-existing DD with Stoneskin).

Now, what may be happening is that SCS puts a few scrl1v scrolls here and there thinking it's Stoneskin's scroll, but it seems strange to me considering scrl1v do exists in BG1 and it's DD. ;)

Could you please do a search with NI to see if there's any instance of the true Stoneskin scroll (scrl2b) within BG1 when SCS is installed?

Atweaks' scribe scrolls

AFAIK, Wisp recently made Scribe Scrolls account for Galactygon's SpellPack. If you ask him nicely perhaps he might do the same for SR. :)
Will do thanks. I was just saying that I thought everything was ok considering I didn't changed any scroll filename, I guess I was wrong. :)

As for me, the cool thing about being retired is that you get to pass up on the tedious mod maintenance issues and just work on the fun stuff that you really like. :)
Cool indeed. :p
Now, what may be happening is that SCS puts a few scrl1v scrolls here and there thinking it's Stoneskin's scroll, but it seems strange to me considering scrl1v do exists in BG1 and it's DD.
That's correct, it does add 1V.

As for me, the cool thing about being retired is that you get to pass up on the tedious mod maintenance issues and just work on the fun stuff that you really like.
You cheater)

I made a reference check for scrl2b with NI and it only showed locations in BG2 not in BG1.

Another thing: Remove Magic scroll is not working correctly. It is always cast on the caster independently where the cast-icon was before. SCRLA7.ITM is working fine. I don't know the name of the one which isn't. Probably created by aTweaks scribe scrolls.

BG1 DD & Stoneskin

Now, what may be happening is that SCS puts a few scrl1v scrolls here and there thinking it's Stoneskin's scroll, but it seems strange to me considering scrl1v do exists in BG1 and it's DD.
That's correct, it does add 1V.
:laugh: Do you think we can handle this within IR V3? I know you prefer to leave BG1 for when you'll play it again, but small things such as this should be quick to do, aren't they? :)

Remove Magic

Another thing: Remove Magic scroll is not working correctly. It is always cast on the caster independently where the cast-icon was before. SCRLA7.ITM is working fine. I don't know the name of the one which isn't. Probably created by aTweaks scribe scrolls.
SR only uses scrla7, and within my install I don't have any other scroll resource for it...it may indeed be atweaks.

Monster Summoning III

Description says Ogres can enrage once per day, but they can at least twice. ;)
Mmm, strange...the .cre file has only 1 Enrage memorized, the script should consume it via Spell(Myself,BERSERKER_RAGE) and then the check HaveSpell(Myself,BERSERKER_RAGE) should block any further use. :p

Ogrersu.cre has 2 Enrage memorized in my install.

Also Arbanes sword +2 sells for 1gp. (I remember it sold for more without BGT).

And just a flavor thing, i think air elementals should be immune to web and entangle since they are flying creatures.

MS III

Ogrersu.cre has 2 Enrage memorized in my install.
I checked again and on a fresh SR install there's only 1 memorized enrage. I don't know what can raise it to 2, as none of your mods should even remotely affect similar innates except perhaps aTweaks Instant casting for warrior innates, which I hardly believe could cause this. At least it's not a big issue at all, but I'll keep an eye on it.

Arbane

Have you checked its 1/day ability? If it currently is without charge the game considers it as a consumed wand when you try to sell it. ;)

Web & Entangle

And just a flavor thing, i think air elementals should be immune to web and entangle since they are flying creatures.
All elementals are already immune to Entangle and should be immune to Web too (for various reasons: air elementals fly, fire elementals have a flaming body, earth elementals have earth affinity and exceptional STR), but for some reason Web is missing the relevant EFF file. Fixed, thanks.

Sooner or later I'll upload a hotfix based on your reports, though right now there isn't any serious issue (fortunately).

Arbane
Have you checked its 1/day ability? If it currently is without charge the game considers it as a consumed wand when you try to sell it. ;)

I always forget that. :p

I don't know what can raise it to 2, as none of your mods should even remotely affect similar innates except perhaps aTweaks Instant casting for warrior innates, which I hardly believe could cause this.

Nope, but SCS's "More sensible choices of weapon proficiencies and kits for fighters" component might.

Within SR only uses scrla7, and within within my install I don't have any other scroll resource for it...it may indeed be atweaks.

AFAIK, aTweaks also uses SCRLA7.

Do you think we can handle this within IR V3? I know you prefer to leave BG1 for when you'll play it again, but small things such as this should be quick to do, aren't they?
Shouldn't this be attended from within SCS itself?

Nope, but SCS's "More sensible choices of weapon proficiencies and kits for fighters" component might.
It does.
		 // if a Berserker, sort out Rages
	 PATCH_IF ~kit~=0x40010000 BEGIN
		REMOVE_MEMORIZED_SPELL ~spcl321~
		SET ~numberserk~=(~level~-1)/4+1
		ADD_MEMORIZED_SPELL ~spcl321~ #0 ~innate~ (~numberserk~)
	 END

MS III

I don't know what can raise it to 2, as none of your mods should even remotely affect similar innates except perhaps aTweaks Instant casting for warrior innates, which I hardly believe could cause this.
It does.
Mmm, seems like the best solution here is to make it the default setting within SR too then, to avoid complications on David's side (who's not even around). I should then refine the scripts to avoid having ogres try to enrage again while winded.

Remove Magic

Within SR only uses scrla7, and within within my install I don't have any other scroll resource for it...it may indeed be atweaks.
AFAIK, aTweaks also uses SCRLA7.
I gave for granted scrla7 was fine because Incantatar thought it was fine, but I actually found an error within it: it currently requires a target instead of being castable on any point within range. Fixed.

Wow, I just "accused" aTweaks twice in a row when it was SCS and SR respectively causing the issues. Sorry aVENGER, and thanks for helping us out!

P.S How many 'within' have I put in that quote?!? :p

BG1 Stoneskin scroll

Do you think we can handle this within IR V3? I know you prefer to leave BG1 for when you'll play it again, but small things such as this should be quick to do, aren't they?
Shouldn't this be attended from within SCS itself?
Indeed, it's just that David is not around and I don't know when he'll be, whereas I'll punch myself to death if we don't release IR V3 very soon. ;)

Just so you know. I continue my BG2 game with a new install. No BGT, nearly everything from SCS2 and your Revised Potions beta.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #100 // TobEx - Core: Beta 0020
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #101 // Apply Concentration Check On Damage [WIP]: Beta 0020
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #105 // No Spell Interruption On Zero Damage: Beta 0020
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #109 // Disable Experience Boost: Beta 0020
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #110 // Disable Force Inventory Pause: Beta 0020
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #111 // Disable Silence On Charm: Beta 0020
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #113 // Remain Hidden On Pickpocket Success [C]: Beta 0020
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #114 // Rest Spawns Advance Time: Beta 0020
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #116 // Enable Animation Attack Sounds: Beta 0020
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #121 // Drop Inventory on Frozen Death: Beta 0020
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #122 // Drop Inventory on Stone Death: Beta 0020
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #120 // Drop Inventory on Disintegrate: Beta 0020
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update -> GTU Light (by Wisp): v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!): v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings,   Dwarves, and Gnomes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers   and Stalkers: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in  Wrath Hell Trial: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v9.01
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: v2 (Hotfix 20100919)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Masterwork Weapons: v2 (Hotfix 20100919)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #2 // Spellcasting in Armor -> Allow Spellcasting in Armor with a Chance of Arcane Casting Failure: v2 (Hotfix 20100919)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #6 // Heavy Armor Encumbrance -> Movement Speed and Dexterity Penalties in Heavy Armor: v2 (Hotfix 20100919)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #9 // Allow Thieving Skills in Armor: v2 (Hotfix 20100919)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Shield Bonuses: v2 (Hotfix 20100919)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #11 // Dual Wielding Changes for Light and Heavy Weapons: v2 (Hotfix 20100919)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #12 // Items of Protection Can Be Worn with Magical Armor: v2 (Hotfix 20100919)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #13 // Halberds Can Slash, Too: v2 (Hotfix 20100919)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #14 // Remove Cleric Weapon Restrictions from Multi-Classed Clerics: v2 (Hotfix 20100919)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #15 // Prevent Druids from Wearing Helmets: v2 (Hotfix 20100919)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #16 // Restrict Fighter/Druids to Armor that Druids Can Wear: v2 (Hotfix 20100919)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: v2 (Hotfix 20100919)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #18 // Backstabbing Penalties for Inappropriate Weapons -> Backstabbing Penalties Only: v2 (Hotfix 20100919)
~POTION_REV/SETUP-POTION_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Potion Revisions by Demivrgvs: Beta 1
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v3
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v3
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mirror Image Fix: v3
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #30 // Dispel Magic Fix: v3
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #40 // Cure Sleep Fix: v3
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #50 // Remove Disabled Spells from Spell Selection Screens: v3
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #60 // Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCs: v3
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Make individual versions of Spell Immunity available, so that players can use them in Contingencies etc.: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Add an extra copy of some hard-to-find spell scrolls: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3530 // Faster Bears: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3980 // Allow the Cowled Wizards to detect spellcasting in most indoor, above-ground areas in Athkatla: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Improved shapeshifting: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Remove animation from the Cloak of Mirroring (leave it for other spells and effects that use the same graphic): v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5030 // Remove the blur graphic effect from the Displacer Cloak: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6015 // More sensible choices of weapon proficiencies and kits for fighters (also fixes some errors in fighter stats): v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6021 // Potions for NPCs -> One third of the potions dropped by slain enemies break and are lost: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Improved Spiders: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6035 // Improved golems: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Give fiends more staying power by increasing their hit points (this component has no effect unless Improved Fiends is installed): v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6050 // Improved fiends -> Fiends have fast, uninterruptable innate magic: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6060 // Smarter genies -> Genies have fast, uninterruptable innate magic: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6070 // Give Celestials slightly more staying power: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6080 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials have fast, uninterruptable innate magic: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6090 // Give dragons more staying power by increasing their hit points: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6095 // Standardise dragon immunities: dragons in Shadows of Amn get the same immunities to vorpal attacks (etc) as their Throne of Bhaal cousins: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons have fast, uninterruptable innate magic: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6108 // Enemy mages (and Elder Orbs) use Simulacrum and Project Image spells (this component will have no effect unless you install Smarter Mages or Smarter Beholders): v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6111 // Smarter beholders -> Don't give beholder rays any chance of burning through spell protections; beholder antimagic blocks all spells, including harmful ones, for a round (simulates D&D rules): v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6121 // Smarter mind flayers -> Illithids have only original-game resistances; Illithids can see through invisibility: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6130 // Improved Vampires: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6135 // Smarter githyanki: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6152 // Smarter Mages -> Mages never cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6182 // Smarter Priests -> Priests never cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6210 // Smarter Illasera: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6220 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6230 // Smarter Abazigal: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6240 // Smarter Gromnir: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6250 // Smarter Melissan: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6260 // Give Ascension demons SCSII scripts and abilities: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6270 // Give Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai SCSII scripts and abilities: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6900 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved Shade Lord: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7020 // More resilient trolls: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7031 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Significantly increased difficulty: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Improved Random Encounters: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7051 // Improved d'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix") -> Enhanced spirit trolls (as in Tactics): v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Slightly improved Faldorn: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7065 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7071 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix) -> Original Tactics Improved Bodhi with SCSII scripting: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7075 // Party's items are taken from them in Spellhold -> Normal mode (recommended): v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7078 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Sahuagin: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Prevent resting in the Illithid city: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Slightly Improved Drow -> Upgrade Ust Natha's defences: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7120 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7126 // Improved Irenicus in Hell (Tactics remix) -> Tactics-SCSII hybrid: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7150 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v19
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7160 // Improved Minor Encounters: v19
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v3.52
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v3.52
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #117 // Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls -> Scrolls can only be scribed at inns and strongholds: v3.52
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v3.52
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v3.52
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v3.52
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v3.52
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v3.52
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v3.52
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #218 // Regain Bhaalpowers in ToB: v3.52
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v3.52
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v3.52
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #217 // Bard songs break invisibility -> All Bard songs break invisibility: v3.52
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #510 // Expanded temple services: v3.52
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Disable Portrait Icons Added by Equipped Items: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash): v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2261 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2271 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2281 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2291 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, PnP Druid/Cleric Spell Table Only: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v9
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3141 // Faster Chapter 1&2 Cut-Scenes and Dreams -> Non-Silly Version: v9

I tried a Trilogy No-Reload run but Pzyas the lvl 12 solo Conjurer got killed by Hobgoblins under the Copper Coronet ;)

So i will now play a minimal no-reload with more difficulty.

Archived