IT'S A GIRL!

BevH

Baby Alyssa had her first doctor's appointment today. She's already grown 3/4 inch since Wednesday. The doctor said she's doing well and well within the target norms for her age... which would be 6 days old. :rolleyes:

Good thing. :D

By my calculations, at that rate she'll be four feet high on her first birthday. Is fast growth a big thing in your family? :rolleyes:

Not particularly so, although I've always thought her mother was a tall skinny thing. :) But babies grow fairly quickly in the first few months.

Well, she's almost 2 months old now, so I thought I'd share another picture. This one was taken Christmas day. Holding her is her great-grandmother (my mom) and the handsome gent is my 16-year-old nephew.

ggrandma_alyssa.jpg

Well, my granddaughter arrived a bit early.  Her name is Alyssa Nicole and she arrived Novemeber 10 at 8:57 p.m.  She weighed 7 pounds 3 ounces and was 18 1/4 inches long.  Here's her picture... the *older* girl is my daughter Erica:

(huggles her to death) congrats! She's so *cuuuute*!

...and the babie's not uncute either. ;)

It's been a while since I've given an update. Alyssa is now 5 months old - and sporting a rather nice temper at times. *sighs* Anyway, this picture is Easter morning before we went to church. Her daddy is holding her.

AlyssaEaster2005.jpg

Archived