BG1 NPCs for BG2:SoA and ToB

15 hours ago, Austin said:

Hello! This is true. I previously wrote about these warnings here

Do you mean the dialog before he is joined? Could you tell me exactly what phrase he says before that, please? I didn't have that error, but I'll look into it..

I can't reproduce the crash anymore. I went for ~BG1NPCSOA/BG1NPCSOA.TP2~ #0 #30 // Kagain's Corner (SoA & ToB) -> Store with crazy amount of magical items: 14.2

component. I deleted my crashing copy and loaded the game copy before BG1NPCinSoA installation installing this time different Kagain component. The crashed triggered earlier with

~BG1NPCSOA/BG1NPCSOA.TP2~ #0 #35 // Kagain's Corner (SoA & ToB) -> Store with Vanilla Items Only: 14.2 component.

Spoiler

2vEETrV.jpg

v0oleOL.jpg

Those two would trigger the crash for the Kagain vanilla items component.

On 5/20/2023 at 4:49 AM, zelazko said:

Those two would trigger the crash for the Kagain vanilla items component.

Thank you very much! I've fixed this bug, as well as another one, and added one new banter. Made a pull request. As soon as @jastey accepts it, the mod will be updated to version 14.3 and this bug will be fixed :)

Mod updated to v.14.3!

ADDED NEW CONTENT:

• added new banter Kagain-Jaheira (text by Austin)
  • added two new banters Ajantis-Imoen (text by Alisia)

FIXED:

• Fixed a bug due to which the Kagain's store could not open when installing the «lore» store component
  • It is now possible to complete Kalandra's quest in the Water Gardens even if the priest of Talos is dead (though in a shortened version of the quest). Previously, completing the quest in this case was generally impossible.

IMPROVED:

• Now all newly joined NPCs will have experience added, as was done in the original game (only in the EE version!)
  • Improved Russian translation
  • Improved display of the Water Gardens icon on the world map when using a map from the "BP-BGT-Worldmap" mod (thanks GraionDilach)

Download:
https://github.com/SpellholdStudios/BG1_NPCs_for_SoA_-_ToB/releases

I am currently going through the expanded circus portion of this mod, in the snowy area.  I am pulling my hair out trying to find the last of the three keys needed to advance.  Any tips on where to find it?  

Also, I notice that the Kagain shop portion of the mod was updated.  I get a crash to desktop whenever I try to access the store--I assume the update addresses this issue specifically?  

*EDIT* Answered my own question from reading above about the Kagain bug.  It crashes to desktop immediately whenever I ask to look at what he has for sale.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Holden