BigRob

Comments on "Progress Reports"

Whoops, sorry for the delay getting back on this. I've been quite badly wrapped up in work for the last few weeks, but I am making progress on the quests, and I'm in the midst of writing the questline to free Aklon, for those of you who would prefer to leave the Copper Coronet in the hands of Lehtinan, at least for a little while...

I'm having to do some in game testing to make sure I'm covering all the possible things that might happen, and once my work commitments settle down (which they should be about now), I hope to get some more solid progress made soon.

I'm really looking forward to Aklon. I wanted another Romance option for my female Skald bard that I play the most. I've romanced Tsujatha, working on Sarah, Kelsey, wont ever use Anomen (just really don't like his character).

Thanks for stopping by and for the encouragement Psionica. :) I'm currently working on getting the quests sorted out for Aklon, including the initial recruitment of Aklon. Sadly I'm not having as much time as I'd like to do that at the moment, and integrating the initial meeting of Aklon into the Copper Coronet is a little more complex than I thought with all the possible things you can do there, but I will try to push on with progress as I can and hopefully be done with this phase relatively quickly.

I'm always nostalgic about playing BG2 around Christmas time given that's when I first received the game Soooo (ugh, so old) many years ago. Waiting for Aklon for my next run *fingers crossed*

Yeah, I always remember to lurk here around Christmas as well. All the best in the upcoming year. And all the best on the Aklon field. :D

Ah, hello MissBehave and Glandire, thanks for sticking with things so long and for the well-wishes. :)

It turns out I've been away for a bit because my bookmark for the forums was out of date and I thought G3 had been down since before Christmas, it was only a bit of investigation that showed me the forums were still up and active.

As a little update I've still been making some progress on Aklon, and I'm now doing quests, starting with the quest to release Aklon via purchasing him from Lehtinan (if you're so inclined). I've mostly finished the main dialogue with Lehtinan to set it up, which ended up being a bit more complex than I'd thought, and I should be getting on to the rest of the process shortly.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.