Worship the Unseeing Eye-mod released!

SConrad

As a result of an IRC-conversation, I decided to finally release the "Worship the Unseeing Eye-mod".

Download

For download, click here.

About

This mod gives you the opportunity to worship the Unseeing Eye. To begin the life as a follower of the Unseeing Eye, answer "Yes" when Gaal, the preacher in the Temple district, asks you if you want to worship the Unseeing Eye. Simple as that.

Installation

Click the WtUE-v1.exe. Follow the instructions. The WtUE-v1.exe will execute the WeiDU installer to install the mod.

To assure maximum compatibility, this mod ought to be installed before any other WeiDU-mods. This is, however, not required for the mod to work.

Known Bugs

I can safely assure everyone that there are no bugs in v1, it's fully tested.

Credits

SConrad - the creator.

Thanks to:

igi - invaluable motivator

Theo - for destroying a NSIS-bug

Guest Charles

Question.

I installed the mod - and when I go to the temple district I get the usual banter

- and then I'm asked if I want to worship the unseeing eye. If I click on yes, the

screen goes dark (like it usually does if I'm being transported somewhere) - and I can still hear the 'temple district' sounds - but the screen never lights up again.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Question.

I installed the mod - and when I go to the temple district I get the usual banter

- and then I'm asked if I want to worship the unseeing eye. If I click on yes, the

screen goes dark (like it usually does if I'm being transported somewhere) - and I can still hear the 'temple district' sounds - but the screen never lights up again.

Has anyone else had this problem?

:D

It's a joke mod. It is designed to work this way. Broken as intended.

Broken??? How... how can you say that??? :thumbsup:

Archived