Tides of Numenera - last day

SKARDAVNELNATE

Been a while since I posted here.

Torment: Tides of Numenera on kickstarter has stretch goals going up 4.5m, at which point a Player Stronghold will be added.

Backers are being asked to up their pledge by $5.16, representing the 5 tides and 16 legacies which will be realizes at the 4m goal. Less than 200k short of reaching with 15 hours to go.

There's also a labyrinth with new levels added based on the number of backers. So the amount one can pledge is unimportant. Just pledging will help in adding more content.

Please help out.

Oh wow. I thought they were reaching 3.5 & inviting Chris Avellone, and they surpassed it? Good for them!

Here's the link, by the way:

Backing requires registration and having a credit card.

The funny thing is, if you donate 750+, you are allowed to design an NPC(non-party member, just an NPC) to be included in the game. I vote we cheat them and make mods for free - if the game's good.

I'm not sure modding will actually be apart of Torment--there hasn't been any mention of it so far.
It'll be there once the Project Eternity has it's moding base established.

Hint hint, look at the similarities between the two projects backers and pledge givers numbers. :D

I went in for 350, that gets an item design task :)

If I had 10k I'd go for the release party invite!

Get on the forums for the game and you can lay our your mod ideas while there making it. Save some time. At 4.5 million they can support a robust development.

Archived