Kit Revisions Beta 20

@Kreso, I need more time for the actual new beta (you'll discover why when it's out - hopefully tomorrow around dinner) but I've "secretly" re-uploaded b16 just to give you the "new" Frenzy. If everything works fine (side note: I've fixed that 12 sec duration you mentioned) the Berserker now has 5% chance to enter a frenzy when struck. While enraged he works as before, 15% chance on each successful hit. I've also replaced Rage's bonus to saves. vs. death with bonuses vs. spell as you and kalindor suggested.

@Kreso, I need more time for the actual new beta (you'll discover why when it's out - hopefully tomorrow around dinner) but I've "secretly" re-uploaded b16 just to give you the "new" Frenzy. If everything works fine (side note: I've fixed that 12 sec duration you mentioned) the Berserker now has 5% chance to enter a frenzy when struck. While enraged he works as before, 15% chance on each successful hit. I've also replaced Rage's bonus to saves. vs. death with bonuses vs. spell as you and kalindor suggested.

Tnx man.

EDIT:

He won't Frenzy when hit. I tried even increasing the chance to 50, it doesn't happen.

Edited by kreso
Even worse, IR Answerer also has "cast spell on condition/when hit/add +1 apr" and it works.

Now that you mention it...IR's Crimson Chain has a Blood Rage feature working the very same way, and it works. wtf?!?

Just to be sure, are there enemies around while you're trying to make him go frenzy? Set dvcl323c.spl probability to 100% for testing purposes.

Well, I tried a few things also. Nothing seems to trigger Frenzy however. As if something is preventing it's activation.
I've tried disabling the "anti-stacking" opcodes 206 just to be sure, but as expected they had nothing to do with it not working. The ability per se is fine because while enraged Frenzy triggers as expected and works fine (btw, while I was at it I finally added a unique portrait icon for Frenzy). It really makes no sense...