BGEE/BG2EE-specific opcodes and scripting

summlimt externalizes the summoning caps:

2DA	   V1.0
	LIMIT
NORMAL		5
CELESTIAL 	1

I'm guessing that list is exhaustive? There's only ever gonna be normal and celestial summons?

If so, how is a celestial creature/spell defined? Hardcoded race value for planetars and solars (0x9c, 0x9d, 0x9e, and 0x9f)? Or is there a flag somewhere?

I was always making workarounds for summoning limits before EE. Now I find myself wanting to put more limits on them. :p

Does anyone know what the new hpxxx.2da files for multi-classes do (e.g., hpft.2da, hpfmt.2da)? I was curious and tried playing around with HPFT.2DA. No matter what I set the die size to in HPFT.2DA, the character's level up hitpoints were determined by 1/2 HPWAR + 1/2 HPROG, even when leveling both classes at once. HPFT.2DA had no effect. What does HPFT.2DA do?

Both.

Interact frequency/probability is the main thing. Special probability is if they use the dialogs.

So, if you set special probability to 100, it will be all dialogs, if you set it to 0, it will be all interact.2da.

[edit]

(at least that's what i thought first, but i don't really know how special probability works)

If the special probability part isn't true, then this is mostly for interact.2da

Edited by Avenger

In the hidespl.2da, what is the "IS_FINAL" for?

It stops looking for usable spells after that entry (on that level).

So let me see if I understand. Let's say I enter "spwi105" and give it a value of "1" under IS_FINAL. If I then create a 1st level wizard, he can only select spells "spwi101 to "spwi104" for his spellbook?

In the hidespl.2da, what is the "IS_FINAL" for?

It stops looking for usable spells after that entry (on that level).

So let me see if I understand. Let's say I enter "spwi105" and give it a value of "1" under IS_FINAL. If I then create a 1st level wizard, he can only select spells "spwi101 to "spwi104" for his spellbook?

Yes, that's how it should work. (maybe spwi105 would be in the list too, but spwi106 would certainly be omitted).