SOD GUI in EET

the mods you've linked overwrite UI.MENU file rather than patching it so no, you can't replace the file without loosing EET related GUI features and buttons (campaign selection and skipping start screen). Currently there is no easy way to patch ui.menu file (REPLACE_TEXTUALLY is not really sane way to handle multiple lines at once), so none of the GUI mods are compatible with one another (if they do more than simply swapping the art). Although in order to make such mods work is a matter of copying stuff related to EET into ui.menu file included in those mods (or other way around). Like 5 minutes of work.

Currently ... Like 5 minutes of work.

The BGT-weidu had very similar concept when it came up with the setup-GUI.tp2, part of the file was updated every time a big mod that had a GUI component was installed, as the art assets needed to be in place and all that sort of things, but it works even to this day.

Of course it required the mod making co-operation. :p

A bug with the Inventory screen.

After defeating the Umar Shade Lord there is a large heap of items from the victims in one place. My NPC is standing right at this position and the items are shown in the "Ground" portion of the screen. The counter indicates that there are 13 pages of items to examine. I can access the first four, when clicking the arrow for next page, I get a CtD every time

A bug with the Inventory screen.

After defeating the Umar Shade Lord there is a large heap of items from the victims in one place. My NPC is standing right at this position and the items are shown in the "Ground" portion of the screen. The counter indicates that there are 13 pages of items to examine. I can access the first four, when clicking the arrow for next page, I get a CtD every time

attachicon.gifGroundInvent.jpg

That might be a bug with one of those items, not the inventory screen.

Picking up those items with any other part of the GUI (e.g. new quick menu or NPC main) is no problem, there is no issue with any of the items themselve, it happens with any constellation of stuff on the ground, it is not related to a specific NPC, it does not matter how many more pages beyond 4 are available - tested all of those possibilities.

Archived