Looking for Corthala Romantique newest version

jastey

No, your idea was good. It's the obvious thing to do. I didn't start my search with it because I believe the Email notification of G3 to be broken and also because my experience is that after some years the chances that a retired modder still has the latest mod package on his HD is 0,001%.

No, your idea was good. It's the obvious thing to do. I didn't start my search with it because I believe the Email notification of G3 to be broken and also because my experience is that after some years the chances that a retired modder still has the latest mod package on his HD is 0,001%.

Wow, I was looking for ANY version of this mod for some time ago but I couldn't find any links either. A shame it apparently was no longer being worked on.

Its a bit embarrassing to ask, but If you don't mind could you PM me version 2 of this mod?

I'm sorry if its any trouble and thanks in advance!

If you are really planning to work on and release the newest version of Corthala Romantique, jastey, that is INCREDIBLE news! I remember playing a version of this mod years ago and enjoying it thoroughly. But, sadly, not even an older version, or any version for that matter, is available for download online (I lost my files of the mod ages ago). I searched the web thoroughly ;) I would *love* to be able to play even the older version (beta 2?). If anyone reading this would be so kind as to PM me version 2 of the mod, I would be most grateful. Thank you!

Edit: Well I've found possibly the only working link for Beta 2 on the site of BG Polish community. I hope it's not against the rules of the forum/will of the author of the mod - to anyone searching for the mod, here you are: http://baldur.cob-bg.pl/download/bg2/npcs/CRSoA_Beta2.exe

Glad to hear there is interest in the mod! Unfortunately I am not there yet.

corialote: The link doesn't work for me (I get to the page but it looks like it only loads half) but I am sure "CRSoA" is the SoA-only version.

You both have PM.

Archived