NTotSC for EET (and BGT and BG:EE) - Download

Revisions done, and everything seems to work as intended on my unmodded BGEE installation.  Pull request created.

On 8/7/2023 at 9:13 AM, Endarire said:

Does this mean that the spell description's casting time should be changed to account for skeleton guard's true casting time?

Yes, I updated the descriptions too.

11 hours ago, Roberciiik said:

I've tested a new scroll component on BGT, and it seems that there is a bug for "original" version of the spell: two Skeleton Warriors are neutral after summoning (blue circles) and should be party aligned (green circles).

Looks like there is a difference in the definition of skelwasu.cre between oBG2 and BGEE

6 hours ago, Roberciiik said:

Do you plan to look at this before releasing a new version of NTotSC?

It should be a fairly easy fix.  Either I fix skelwasu.cre on BGT, or I make the summoned monster custom.  I'm inclined towards the latter.

6 hours ago, jastey said:

That would be great. (I will not release a version with a known bug, if possible.)

I'll work on it as soon as I have some time.  Or if someone else wants to fix it with the information above, feel free. ^^

13 hours ago, Telcontar said:

One quick question, if I may ask here, so as not to open a completely new topic just for the sake of it.

What do I need and how, to use, to open the catacombs in the druid grove, in the wood of the dead area to the north of the Northern Citadel?

Two items, a ring and a dagger.  Once you have both in your inventory you should be able to enter.

On 8/12/2023 at 10:00 PM, Roberciiik said:

I've tested a new scroll component on BGT, and it seems that there is a bug for "original" version of the spell: two Skeleton Warriors are neutral after summoning (blue circles) and should be party aligned (green circles).

I think I fixed it, and I applied some further polishing and fixed another minor bug I found.  (Skeleton Guard was the wrong level in Revised.)

Could you try it from my github before I make a new pull request?
https://github.com/AngelGryph/NTotSC

Installed both versions (revised/original) on BGT, and it seems to be working now. Thanks! Go ahead with your changes.

One extra question: why scrolls item names are different between revised and original (i.e. ntscrl61 vs ntscrl71)? Could be the same for consistency?

Sup peeps!

I encountered a weird bug while trying to complete the Northern Citadel part:

As soon as I enter the mausoleum, Krotan starts talking and everyone except the paladin becomes hostile. Not even a dialogue choice. And the journal changes immediately, even before I do something, letting me know I killed everyone and Duke Eltan won't be happy. Is this how the mission supposed to end?

There must be something wrong, because I had done the quest some time ago, and while it bugged somewhere else, I was able to complete the mausoleum part, and return the body to the lady inside the citadel without any aggro from guards and survivors.

Help, please? :)