jmaeq

The Beaurin Legacy Overview and FAQ

Well, is the Beaurin Legacy ToB part going well now ? And will it be released before the end of the year, I hope ?

Yes, ToB is currently in-progress. :) Whether it will be released before the end of this year has yet to be seen...

Although, I am thinking about creating a progress thread to track what has been completed/what needs to be worked on if that is something you or others may be interested in.

So I picked up Minyae as soon as possible, but her quest seems to be to open *that* hidden door in the inn.

Except there's no way I'm beating this lich before I play quite a number of hours because of Sword Coast Stratagems, plus the lich has been modified so that it blocks the entrance with a wall of force, which means no cheesing.

Does Minyae leave the party if I don't attend to her quest for a long time?

5 hours ago, Ladon said:

So I picked up Minyae as soon as possible, but her quest seems to be to open *that* hidden door in the inn.

Except there's no way I'm beating this lich before I play quite a number of hours because of Sword Coast Stratagems, plus the lich has been modified so that it blocks the entrance with a wall of force, which means no cheesing.

Does Minyae leave the party if I don't attend to her quest for a long time?

No worries, she won't leave the party if you don't attend to her quest for a long time. Although, she won't initiate her friendship talks until you do.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.