New versions

On 4/18/2023 at 8:56 PM, Lava said:

Crossmod content requires approval of the other author, and the author of Longer Road is not around right now. I PMed her regarding other crossmod talks and never got any reply. It doesn't mean, however, that such content will never be written, but such approval is a must.

Were you able to get in touch with Dorotea? I may be able to... If you've got something I could send it to her directly and tell her :)

No, and I am not even sure if I still have those talks, as I reached out to her like 3 years ago, and the talks weren't included in the initial message, but it was more like if she would like to take a look at them. I changed my PC since then.

What could be cool, however, is if she could let people know if it's ok to write crossmod content with her mod. I am sure it's not just me who'd like that. Ideally, she could post such information in LR thread, that would make it all clear for many modders...

1 hour ago, Lava said:

No, and I am not even sure if I still have those talks, as I reached out to her like 3 years ago, and the talks weren't included in the initial message, but it was more like if she would like to take a look at them. I changed my PC since then.

What could be cool, however, is if she could let people know if it's ok to write crossmod content with her mod. I am sure it's not just me who'd like that. Ideally, she could post such information in LR thread, that would make it all clear for many modders...

Your message was passed.